• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will it be Planet Vegeta or Planet Ridley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
King vegeta by saodvd dcsu304
vs

SSB Ultimate Ridley render
Heh, humans are always so weak to deaths of their own breed! Who knows, perhaps I consumed your "mama" so that my cells may live, hm? Is she here... or here?!

5-B versions, speed equal

King Vegeta:3

Ridley:2

tie:

FIGHT!!!!!

King Vegeta's AP:

King Vegeta >> Nappa >> Z-Fighters (All of them combined; with each of them superior to the Saibaman) > Saibaman >= Raditz > Goku + Piccolo > Piccolo (Named Blast) > Piccolo (Unnamed Ki Blast) = 2.9161038e+32 J

Why is Piccolo superior to himself with a named Ki Blast? Because it's been noted many times in this era that named Ki Blasts raise one's power level beyond their normal.

Ridly:

Ridley >= Samus = 3.06032091915440006e+32 J

I honestly am guessing here because Samus' page is very cluttered and apparently Ridly also scales to Fusion Gravity Suit...? Which is Unknown and 3-B?

Ridley is only 1.04945541347x stronger than Piccolo's unnamed Ki Blast. So at best, Ridley is equal to King Vegeta or King Vegeta is at the level strong enough to almost 1-shot Ridley like Nappa did to Saiyan-Saga Piccolo.

I'm leaning to King Vegeta for this one.

As I outlined above, Ridley has at best an equal AP to King Vegeta ignoring his massive AP chain. In actuality though, King Vegeta has the AP to 1-shot Ridley if Ridley only scales to that Samus calc. I sincerely doubt Ridley would be able to kill King Vegeta with it's hax before he does a boom.

Ridley via low-high Regenerationn,Vegeta won't get past it easily,superior intelligence,stealth (King Vegeta can't sense energy),duplication and better abilites overall.

Regen, Duplication, intelligence and stealth don't change the AP advantage. It's probably a stomp considering the regen means KV can't put him down for good.

Regen, Duplication, intelligence and stealth don't change the AP advantage

They change the tide of battle,they are as important as AP.Especially Ridley Regenerationn and extreme stealth.

Sure,but he isn't several tiers higher.AP is important but in that case if the difference isn't immense it is ok.I doubt Vegeta will veporize his whole body with a single shot.

It could be. This is a stomp because Ridley has Low High Regen.

Low-High: The ability to regenerate from a very small piece of your body, such as a puddle or drop of blood, or even something as small as a single cell.

Just saying but Dragon Ball characters with higher AP has always been able to overpower Low-High. Case in point, Cell. So Ridley's Low-High isn't going to do anything, especially since the gap between Cell and Gohan is much less than it is here (With Gohan and Cell previously being near equals in AP).

True. Going to vote King Vegeta then. They're only 4 kilometers away from each other so Ridley's visible and all of the clones of Ridley would be taken care of in a big ki blast.

"Ridley >= Samus = 3.06032091915440006e+32 J"

Well shoot, when you cut out literally all the scaling, of course he has an AP disadvantage.

Yeah, people do downplay the scaling of Metroid alot; this is the actual scaling. Ridley = Samus Aran >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Power Bombs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tallon IV Metroids durability => Leviathans = 3.06032091915440006e+32 J.

Short answer, but is the Meta Ridley or Post Corruption Ridley. Also Ridley can breath in space while King Vegeta can't is another note.

That version is equal to Gravity Suit Samus, who's stronger than Varia Suit Samus, who's above Omega Metroids, who are above Zeta Metroids and are immune to Power Bombs, and Power Bombs absolutely obliterate multiple Tallon metroids. Anyway, Galick Gun isn't that over the top given the AP is more or less in the same league.

Oh. For some reason, I'd skipped your rebuttal about Ridley's AP. In that case, wouldn't this be pretty damn near a stomp? Or is their AP still relatively equal?

> "Yeah, people do downplay the scaling of Metroid alot; this is the actual scaling."

>"I honestly am guessing here because Samus' page is very cluttered and apparently Ridly also scales to Fusion Gravity Suit...? Which is Unknown and 3-B?"

Yeah okay. Sure, call me downplayer because I obviously didn't express complete confusion at Samus' page amirite

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Yeah, people do downplay the scaling of Metroid alot; this is the actual scaling. Ridley = Samus Aran >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Power Bombs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tallon IV Metroids durability => Leviathans = 3.06032091915440006e+32 J.
Short answer, but is the Meta Ridley or Post Corruption Ridley. Also Ridley can breath in space while King Vegeta can't is another note.
Gotta agree with Akreious on this one, why isn't any of this actually on Ridley's profile? There's no links to anything justifying his Planet-level AP, just more notes about Samus.

That's why it's important to read Samus's profile as well as various other Metroid profiles, to ignore the scaling chain there is the same thing as ignoring the scaling chain for King Vegeta. King Vegeta's only note is being superior to Nappa and Bardock mentions nothing about those two being superior to Raditz or himg being above Goku or Piccolo at the time of Piccolo's 5-B feat directly on his profile either, so moot point right there...

Anyway, it says nothing about Samus' Composite key in the scaling from her Gravity Suit or Phazon Suit; both are stronger than Varia Suit. Samus also has a bunch of 5-B feat listed next to her Planet level key; with Tallon Metroid linked and Leviathans linked and calc.

So bottomline, don't make a double standard just when both characters are technically in the same boat, or should I say spaceship, when it comes to scaling.

Didn't mean to make it a double-standard, but this is a serious pet-peeve of mine with profiles. Don't just say "comparabale to X" in a profile, actually write out "comparable to X, who scales from/performed [insert feat/calc here]", and then people won't have to click through fifteen profiles just to get an idea of why or how Y character has Z tier, and where they're at on that tier.

Agreed. You shouldn't have to go through multiple profiles just find out how strong someone is. Having to go through 1 or 2 isn't that bad, really. But once you go beyond that, it's a tedious little scavenger hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back