• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Extension Update

Abbadon_the_Chaos_King

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Through thinking by me and Crossverse, we have decided to keep the fanon idea at the main wiki with proper categorization. the rules and examples of such will follow shortly and will be reported on as soon as finished.

I agree with Kav's desicion on making it on a new forum board instead as its easier to manitain this site, easier to monitor our actions here, having an established community that's already improving since you last appeared, etc.

Well actually a forum board is not what i had in mind, I actually had an idea where the stories have there own pages and such but are categorized accordingly so that they are easily accesable.

But i should have discussedd with you that i had an idea where should post our stories here rather than just make another site cuz we have been used to using this site and it does make things easier for my personal scheduale.

Besides not to be rude or anything, but you haven't been here for a really long time, bro.

Back