• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why was I blocked?

This member is currently banned from all Fandom.
That doesn't explain why I was blocked.

The lock was held by a member of the SOAP group.

Reason for blocking: "A member with this name or IP address is prohibited from editing in the entire space of Fandom due to vandalism or other violation.
If you think this is a mistake, please contact the Fandom staff.
Reason for blocking: Spam wiki creation.".

Blocking start: 08:37, February 3, 2022
End of lockdown: 08:37, May 3, 2022
Purpose of blocking:
Lock ID: #688424
Your IP address: 23.106.56.51
You can contact the SOAP group or any other administrator to discuss blocking. Please include all of the above information in your submissions.

Last edited:
Well you were blocked for vandalizing one of the pages
You probably changed the statistics of a character, that’s against the rules

I only wrote my original character on this wiki. I thought I could give him whatever stats I want. Sorry if I did something wrong.

Well that’s what you did wrong
You can go to the Rules Violation Report thread and plead your case maybe they can shorten your ban a little

I only wrote my original character on this wiki. I thought I could give him whatever stats I want. Sorry if I did something wrong.
You can't make original characters here; you'd have to go over to the FC/OC VS Battles wiki to do that.

My original character is an Infinite level, he is too overpowered for FC/OC VS Battles wiki.
What does that even mean?

FC/OC has the same tiers as VSBW. However, tier 1/0 characters are currently banned on that site.

Back