• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why it site says that the Nasuverse has the R>F?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean that in Nasuverse the Higher dimensions are just see the future,present and past as a book

Further proof of the power of Higher Dimension in Nasuverse

「たとえば埋葬機関にいつのまにか混ざっていたシスターですね。彼女はサバトによって悪魔化し、高次元の感 覚を得た事でこの次元では全能になったと言います。

"For example, the sister who somehow got mixed up with the burial agency. She was demonized by Sabbat and became omnipotent in this dimension because of her higher dimensional senses. - Source

Yes but it says that she is bound by matter. furthermore Higher dimensional senses no seem like R>F
Being bound by matter does not disprove Higher-Dimensions and like I said before Lower-Dimensions are like books to Higher-Dimensions you simply misunderstood what they meant.

Being bound by matter does not disprove Higher-Dimensions and like I said before Lower-Dimensions are like books to Higher-Dimensions you simply misunderstood what they meant.
I see but about ten crown ex Gilgamesh has ten crown ex? And what is the mystic code?

I see but about ten crown ex Gilgamesh has ten crown ex?
Yes, it's listed in his profile.
And what is the mystic code?
Gives people the ability to access the power of their origin and have the authority of the Mother Goddess or something like that. Lets them do a bunch of stuff like travel FTL and not get their shit kicked in by BB.

Yes, it's listed in his profile.

Gives people the ability to access the power of their origin and have the authority of the Mother Goddess or something like that. Lets them do a bunch of stuff like travel FTL and not get their shit kicked in by BB.
So you don't get ten crown ex with the mystic code these are two things different?

So you don't get ten crown ex with the mystic code these are two things different?
The Genesis Mythology Mystic Code is separate from the skill Ten Crowns yeah, it just allows the servants to get Ten Crowns, along with freely increasing their abilities and stats and bringing them up toward BB's level, so they can get their almost 1% chance at victory

Guys even is we say that the moon cell is 8D as you explain that Tamamo destroy it with an attack ugual to a solar flare? And that testament of power of the moon cell says that it is ugual to sun in power?

No, it states that from a Higher Dimension a lower dimension looks like a flat scroll and is like a book. The rest is just talking about how time works in higher dimensions.
Excuse me, but aren't the tiering FAQ state that viewing lower dimensional being as the flat is not necessary are higher dimensions?

However, lower-dimensional beings being stated to be "flat" in comparison to higher-dimensional aliens is not necessarily grounds for assuming the latter has infinitely more power (For reasons outlined in the answer above), and thus, such scenarios must also be analyzed case-by-case.

I'm confused.

Excuse me, but aren't the tiering FAQ state that viewing lower dimensional being as the flat is not necessary are higher dimensions?

However, lower-dimensional beings being stated to be "flat" in comparison to higher-dimensional aliens is not necessarily grounds for assuming the latter has infinitely more power (For reasons outlined in the answer above), and thus, such scenarios must also be analyzed case-by-case.

I'm confused.
It didn't just say like a flat scroll but also that it's like a book to them implying a R > F difference.

No, it states that from a Higher Dimension a lower dimension looks like a flat scroll and is like a book. The rest is just talking about how time works in relation to higher dimensions.
Rin:: The observed universe...? Ah, I mentioned that in my explanation, I guess. "There's no passage of time here. If it were a loop we might still have hope..." was that it? A time loop is when time goes in a circle. It means you return to the past, so theoretically you could alter not only known situations, but also unknown ones. But we don't have dreams like that here. Because no matter what happens the "result" can't be changed. The far side of the moon is a world made of imaginary numbers. There's a concept of time here, but the way it works is different from the real thing. You would call it the difference between "recognized time" and "recorded time," I guess. See, right now we're standing here talking, and that's the present, right? But, one, two, three, and. Right. So now the previous me...what I said three seconds ago has become the "past." Even though we're still in the middle of the "same conversation." That's the flow of time according to your cognizance. Humans divide time and space into past, present, and future according to their own cognizance. That's the very simple physical law of observed space. As we can't see what will come after the present, there fluctuations in related parties can change the future. It's too late now, but the real world and the near side of the moon are both operated as this observed universe. You understand so far?

Rin:: On the other hand, the laws of the recorded universe are different. The perception of the recorded universe is over many dimensions think of it as a higher dimensional existence. From this higher dimension, the third dimension looks like a flat scroll. Er, if the three-dimensional world is a world drawn in a book, and then if you jumped inside the book and came out outside the book, something like that? And then you're able to look down on any point in your past, present, and future from when you were inside the book, as a record- that's the higher dimensional perspective. You get it? Under these circumstances, all time inside the book becomes equivalent. Since you can always turn to whatever time you want to. There's no past or future. it's the same as that. This is Imaginary number space, a higher dimensional information space made from light. The far side of the moon is fundamentally operated according to the laws of the recorded universe, not the observed universe. We are foreign bodies..no, guests. Creatures of the the observed universe that have been thrown into the recorded universe. Whereas the Moon Cell's Core is a concurrent world simulator where all possibilities are calculated and the past, present, and future all exist at the same time. In other words, it belongs to the recorded universe. BB has become that Moon Cell. She's obtained a higher dimensional perspective. So -88 can handle the past and the future simultaneously. The moment BB reached the core, she obtained the power to select and determine the future. The Moon Cell, when used to be only the eyes of god, by combining with the Al BB, has become the brain of god. I don't know how many hours in the future it is, but at any rate BB has reached the Moon Cell. That fact alone is completely immovable. Having thus become a being of the recorded universe, BB, able to make things true retroactively, became aware of

this shows what rin meant rin Just said that she saw the time as a book

Rin:: The observed universe...? Ah, I mentioned that in my explanation, I guess. "There's no passage of time here. If it were a loop we might still have hope..." was that it? A time loop is when time goes in a circle. It means you return to the past, so theoretically you could alter not only known situations, but also unknown ones. But we don't have dreams like that here. Because no matter what happens the "result" can't be changed. The far side of the moon is a world made of imaginary numbers. There's a concept of time here, but the way it works is different from the real thing. You would call it the difference between "recognized time" and "recorded time," I guess. See, right now we're standing here talking, and that's the present, right? But, one, two, three, and. Right. So now the previous me...what I said three seconds ago has become the "past." Even though we're still in the middle of the "same conversation." That's the flow of time according to your cognizance. Humans divide time and space into past, present, and future according to their own cognizance. That's the very simple physical law of observed space. As we can't see what will come after the present, there fluctuations in related parties can change the future. It's too late now, but the real world and the near side of the moon are both operated as this observed universe. You understand so far?

Rin:: On the other hand, the laws of the recorded universe are different. The perception of the recorded universe is over many dimensions think of it as a higher dimensional existence. From this higher dimension, the third dimension looks like a flat scroll. Er, if the three-dimensional world is a world drawn in a book, and then if you jumped inside the book and came out outside the book, something like that? And then you're able to look down on any point in your past, present, and future from when you were inside the book, as a record- that's the higher dimensional perspective. You get it? Under these circumstances, all time inside the book becomes equivalent. Since you can always turn to whatever time you want to. There's no past or future. it's the same as that. This is Imaginary number space, a higher dimensional information space made from light. The far side of the moon is fundamentally operated according to the laws of the recorded universe, not the observed universe. We are foreign bodies..no, guests. Creatures of the the observed universe that have been thrown into the recorded universe. Whereas the Moon Cell's Core is a concurrent world simulator where all possibilities are calculated and the past, present, and future all exist at the same time. In other words, it belongs to the recorded universe. BB has become that Moon Cell. She's obtained a higher dimensional perspective. So -88 can handle the past and the future simultaneously. The moment BB reached the core, she obtained the power to select and determine the future. The Moon Cell, when used to be only the eyes of god, by combining with the Al BB, has become the brain of god. I don't know how many hours in the future it is, but at any rate BB has reached the Moon Cell. That fact alone is completely immovable. Having thus become a being of the recorded universe, BB, able to make things true retroactively, became aware of

this shows what rin meant rin Just said that she saw the time as a book
Time is a Higher Dimension, and besides that, she is still explaining how Higher-Dimensions work in Fate so doesn't change anything.

Time is a Higher Dimension, and besides that, she is still explaining how Higher-Dimensions work in Fate so doesn't change anything.
Let's say you are in a three floor building, and you are in second floor. From inside, you can't see the first and third floor, but from outside, the building appears flat, and you can see the three floors at once. Now compare this to what Rin says.

Let us see what Rin exactly said, yes? In the original scan Rin said that the past, present and future cannot be perceived at once. Then, it is mentioned that from a higher dimension like universe of record the frame of time LOOKS like a flat scroll, from where past, present and future can be observed at once. Here comes my alternate interpretation of Rin's statement. LOOKS like, not IS. So rather then being a higher plane of existence which sees lower dimensions as fiction, higher dimension in nasuverse is more like "A placefrom where you can see past, present and future of the world at once", and that is because the laws of higher dimensions like recorded space are different .

This is further supported when creatures from observed universe can enter recorded universe as stated by Rin, and she even says you can jump inside the "book" and come outside of it, completely throwing away any idea of reality fiction difference. (Explain it)

Pay attention. Rin here puts stress on the point that how it is easy to see past, present and future at once from the record universe, rather then outright saying "This reality sees the lower dimension as fiction".

Let's say you are in a three floor building, and you are in second floor. From inside, you can't see the first and third floor, but from outside, the building appears flat, and you can see the three floors at once. Now compare this to what Rin says.

Let us see what Rin exactly said, yes? In the original scan Rin said that the past, present and future cannot be perceived at once. Then, it is mentioned that from a higher dimension like universe of record the frame of time LOOKS like a flat scroll, from where past, present and future can be observed at once. Here comes my alternate interpretation of Rin's statement. LOOKS like, not IS. So rather then being a higher plane of existence which sees lower dimensions as fiction, higher dimension in nasuverse is more like "A placefrom where you can see past, present and future of the world at once", and that is because the laws of higher dimensions like recorded space are different .

This is further supported when creatures from observed universe can enter recorded universe as stated by Rin, and she even says you can jump inside the "book" and come outside of it, completely throwing away any idea of reality fiction difference. (Explain it)

Pay attention. Rin here puts stress on the point that how it is easy to see past, present and future at once from the record universe, rather then outright saying "This reality sees the lower dimension as fiction".
We don't differentiate between looks and is. If an Infinite Dimensional Universe looked like nothing more than a flat plane to me that is valid transcendence. Anyway, I'm not arguing that she's not speaking about time. However, it doesn't change the fact that dimensions most likely have transcendence between one another based on the statement.

We don't differentiate between looks and is. If an Infinite Dimensional Universe looked like nothing more than a flat plane to me that is valid transcendence. Anyway, I'm not arguing that she's not speaking about time. However, it doesn't change the fact that dimensions most likely have transcendence between one another based on the statement.
Maybe rin mean that BB saw the time as a book so she not mean the R>F
(i think )
From this higher dimension, the third dimension looks like a flat scroll. Er, if the three-dimensional world is a world drawn in a book, and then if you jumped inside the book and came out outside the book, something like that? And then you're able to look down on any point in your past, present, and future from when you were inside the book,
what the hell does this mean

Maybe rin mean that BB saw the time as a book so she not mean the R>F
(i think )
From this higher dimension, the third dimension looks like a flat scroll. Er, if the three-dimensional world is a world drawn in a book, and then if you jumped inside the book and came out outside the book, something like that? And then you're able to look down on any point in your past, present, and future from when you were inside the book,
what the hell does this mean
From a Higher Dimension Time would be like a book to you, you wouldn't experience past, present, or future and instead, you would be able to see all of it at once and view any point of it.

From a Higher Dimension Time would be like a book to you, you wouldn't experience past, present, or future and instead, you would be able to see all of it at once and view any point of it.
bro this debunks what you said if she has saw the time like a book she is not looking the universe as finction

The actual comparison is the whole lower dimension is flat/fictional compared to the higher dimensional person. The whole book thing is just to make the "if you went in and then came back to the higher dimension" hypothetical easier to digest.

And even still, she's not saying the lower dimension is the book, she's saying the lower dimension is the world in it, like, the fictional setting of the story of the book, which is just explict r>f anyway kek

Nothing has debunked itself, give up on the r/characterrant post's arguments

The actual comparison is the whole lower dimension is flat/fictional compared to the higher dimensional person. The whole book thing is just to make the "if you went in and then came back to the higher dimension" hypothetical easier to digest.

And even still, she's not saying the lower dimension is the book, she's saying the lower dimension is the world in it, like, the fictional setting of the story of the book, which is just explict r>f anyway kek

so you are saying that a high dimensional sees the story of the low dimension as fiction right? (or something like that)

Tamamo destroyed the moon cell with an attack ugual an sun flare

The moon cell is ugual to the sun
rin:tells that Hakuno (an ordinary human)can go to recorded universe and look down at any point in past,present and future
Now Hakuno sees the multiverse as fiction? Hhhhh
Any case a flat 3 dimensions can meaning that for being superior the time does not exist so he sees the world flat
Past,Present and future are story

Last edited:
Let's say you are in a three floor building, and you are in second floor. From inside, you can't see the first and third floor, but from outside, the building appears flat, and you can see the three floors at once
I'm late, but this analogy is bad as hell, we don't even know what time as a dimension look like from outside while the building still in the same 3d plane as us, and even then you only see the present of the building, not all of it past, present and future

Here comes my alternate interpretation of Rin's statement. LOOKS like, not IS
Would IS makes sense to you? Because a 3D world clearly ISN'T a flatt scroll, but LOOKS like one from a higher dimension perspective. I've never seen a 3D world that IS indeed a flat scroll.

rin:tells that Hakuno (an ordinary human)can go to recorded universe and look down at any point in past,present and future
Any case a flat 3 dimensions can meaning that for being superior the time does not exist so he sees the world flat
Being able to see past, present and future in a lower dimension is one of the many features of higher dimensional beings, but not only one.

Being able to see past, present and future in a lower dimension is one of the many features of higher dimensional beings, but not only one.
of course but now explain how Hakuno(an ordinary human) can enter in record universe if it is R>F. the moon cell is ugual to the sun in power and Tamamo destroy it with an attack ugual to a sun flare
Would IS makes sense to you? Because a 3D world clearly ISN'T a flatt scroll, but LOOKS like one from a higher dimension perspective. I've never seen a 3D world that IS indeed a flat scroll.
what are you trying to say?

Rin is just saying that's what would happen if he did enter it, to explain the perspective of a higher dimensional being since that's what BB possesses, she's just trying to put it into terms he can understand with hypotheticals

As for the power of the Sun thing, the Sun is very clearly not just 4-B in power, all celestial bodies are very clearly weird things, with Earth being higher D (and even ignoring that, universe or multiverse sized) and every other celestial object including literally the Oort cloud, being similar and being living and stuff. Assuming then that "has power on par with the Sun" is an anti feat, and not a feat given the existence of people like Amaterasu, and other Sun gods who are just considered the sun, is weird.

Additionally Tamamo doesn't destroy the mooncell with the power of a solar flare. In fact she never destroys it at all. The closest she gets is gaining all her tails, training for 1000 years to try and get close to her original power, time traveling back in time, and then messing up the core, and the Mooncell just changing rules which allowed Hakuno to live, and the mooncell itself to become a new frontier for life.

So like, neither of those really change much regarding the higher dimensional stuff, or disprove anything, unless you just like, ignore context ig.

Either way the question of the thread has been answered yeah?

I'm late, but this analogy is bad as hell, we don't even know what time as a dimension look like from outside while the building still in the same 3d plane as us, and even then you only see the present of the building, not all of it past, present and future
Reddit dude
however Paul explained the concept of the book very well. hakuno could also enter in the record universe but it still does not disapproves the higher dimensions lol. also why rin should refer to time as dimensions when she could say that I see time as a flatt scroll

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back