• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why isn't Slenderman allowed to have a profile?

There's no real continuity to the Slenderman Mythos.

I believe it was discussed once and agreed that certain interpretations with their own canon - such as the Operator from Marble Hornets, or EverymanHYBRID's Slenderman - could have pages, which seems reasonable to me.

Darkmon cns said:
Were any of thos slenderman pages ever added?
I don't think so. If I have some free time this week I'll do some research on Marble Hornets and EverymanHYBRID to see what there stats should be.

TheNeolancer said:
He's a fan-made character with no true canon due to like 5 million creepypastas and fanfictions...
Doesn't the SCP foundation have the exact same problem?Don't get me wrong,Slendy shouldn't have a profile but it's a bit strange to use "no true canon" as an excuse when we're perfectly content to ignore it as it pertains to other verses.

It was answered. None of the pages have been made as of yet.

Darkmon cns said:
What about my question?
It having game adaptations (where is its movie adaptations?) doesn't change the fact that it's still a loose collection of creepy pastas.

If you can find the original though, as in the very first version of it, as well as its source and some others as proof, then it can be done. Wikia stuff are easily edited though so that goes out the window.

Are you sure the discussion for slender man was finshed? I remember people just kind of stoped replying before it was actually done.

@Gemm that's not what I ment when I asked to answer my question prom already answered it also I know for sure there's one on netflix.

12cheeper said:
There are individual canons sure,but a grand unified canon like you see in most series simply doesn't exist.
Doesn't that just mean it's a multiverse?

I remember there being multidimensional SCP foundations.

Gemmysaur said:
12cheeper said:
There are individual canons sure,but a grand unified canon like you see in most series simply doesn't exist.
Doesn't that just mean it's a multiverse?
I remember there being multidimensional SCP foundations.
"The idea that there is no canon is a bit silly at times."

Literally the first sentence in that link I shared.

Mixing feats from different canons is really no different than say,scaling something like the CD-i Zeldas to the main Zelda games or something.

Yes. It means what it says. They find the idea that there is no canon silly. At times.

@Cal

Thanks for the heads up.

Darkmon cns said:
No he means the canons relate to each other in absolutely no way.
You cant merge canons like nothing, one fanfic could state that a Multiverse exist while the others differ.

Back