• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

why is this a thing i can do?

Gemini gains the power and abilities of whoever they copy, along with all their memories and experiences. So Allmight is basically fighting himself , plus they'll know all of his weaknesses including his time limit and his hurt side. Lucy also would physically join the fight as is her character, so it's 2 on 1.

There's no way All Might is dispatching Gemini quickly and he'd still need to be worried about Lucy jumping him as well. All in all she either takes him down due to his hurt side or simply outlasts

Yes, if Gemini somehow gets taken out (unlikely) there is still Leo, who has a few centuries worth of experience over All Might and he isn't dependent on Lucy's own strength

Even if All Might manages to get passed Gemini or Taurus (Lucy's go to for brute strength), Leo can and does summon himself under his own power to fight alongside Lucy with anything that would kill Lucy causing Horologium to self summon and save her as well. Her CS are pretty good failsafes for dangerous stuff that she can't deal with at the time. Aries is also used to bring up wool shields that has some kind of empathic/relaxation hax too so All Might will drop his guard just from a block.

Gemini isn't copying OFA, it's a Quirk that's genetic and DNA based in nature. It's non-magical so it's not something that'll work on a power like All Might's, nonetheless I'd give it to Lucy via the numbers advantage.

i was suprised that this fight could even be done. now your telling me lucy, the lucy heartfilia, is winning, against allmight.... what the hell is wrong with this place....

what Gemini does is copy the user's body and use all the powers he has

Gemini can also transform into Lucy and summon other spirits to help her

@Bob8999 Shocking I know.

Feel like ppl tend to underestimate Lucy, largely because the characters she surrounds herself with in the series are all incredibly exceptional and as a result she looks less impressive. But she has a solid power set, versatile and intelligent. She just has lancer luck, so she gets put up against ppl stronger than her on the regular.

Also doesn't help that All Might is literally just a brick, not even a flying brick, just a plain ol brick

The power is DNA based, something genetic and non magical. Gemini copies magical abilities, it's not copying something that's not remotely related to magic.

Davidsteel1 said:
@Bob8999 Shocking I know.
Feel like ppl tend to underestimate Lucy, largely because the characters she surrounds herself with in the series are all incredibly exceptional and as a result she looks less impressive. But she has a solid power set, versatile and intelligent. She just has lancer luck, so she gets put up against ppl stronger than her on the regular.

Also doesn't help that All Might is literally just a brick, not even a flying brick, just a plain ol brick
i also just realised weakened allmight is weaker than sakura and im not sure how i feel about that.

Whether or not She can copy OFA is irrelevant, it can still take his form and memories, Taurus or Loki can bridge the power gap Gemini is lacking

Davidsteel1 said:
Whether or not She can copy OFA is irrelevant, it can still take his form and memories, Taurus or Loki can bridge the power gap Gemini is lacking

To which i never disagreed with, I'm simply commenting on the power mimicry.

I know u didn't disagree, wasn't taking a shot at u or anyone if it came off that way, I was just trying to put that particular argument to rest so everyone could move on

Davidsteel1 said:
but taurus and loki wont have allmight´s memory and as far as im aware gemini doesnt have a way of sharing memories.

I mean, Gemini can speak. All it needs to do is tell them his time limit and weakness and then the hundreds of years combat experience kicks in

Um ..... Gemini can copy Lucy to the extent that their magic signatures are identical allowing Lucy to use Gemini's MP to cast spells Lucy can't on her own. Magic signatures are unique to people. Even if you ignore this, someone's magic can be given and stolen as shown/explained by Silver and Bluenote respectively. Wendy is even granting people her DSM which is the product of her body being able physically transformed into a dragon on a genetic level. Copying, stealing and granting genetic level powers (and more) isn't new in FT.

"everything! A complete copy! They're the twins, Gemi and Mini!"

when was it said that you cannot copy non-magical abilities ?

And magic signatures are magical in nature, something that All Might does not posses. All of what you said has some type of magic to it and All Might has nothing that can be considered magic. Trying to say that Fairy Tail characters can copy 100% DNA abilities is attempting to misconstrue arguments.

Nothing you've said proves that pure DNA based abilities can be copied or stolen.

ShadowGun45 said:
"everything! A complete copy! They're the twins, Gemi and Mini!"

when was it said that you cannot copy non-magical abilities ?

Because it's never once worked on a non magical ability, it's Magic. They copy the psychical appearance and the magic.

U guys are arguing in circles, Gemini aren't the only wincon here, all of u agree that Lucy ultimately wins either via numbers, via Gemini or both. This back and forth isn't really necessary

Circles it may be, it's not because it's Lucy's only wincon, it's because this guy refuses to accept someone turning into a clone of someone else. Next he'll tell me Loyd's The Yourself doesn't work on All Might. Gemini copies everything from the person to what they had at the time including both magical and non magical items. The arbitrary and frankly BS distinction he is making is blatantly false information.

Ah, yes classic Straw Man Fallacies. Coming off as blatantly disrespectful doesn't do a good job at making you seem like a creditable soruce of information, just so you know.

Gemini being able to create clones isn't proof of them being able to steal away strictly DNA based abilities. Show' an instance of Gemini being able to copy powers that aren't remotely magical in nature. Again, I'm going to ask you to stop throwing needles accusations and rather debate like an adult. You come off as an angry child who's talking smack because someone doesn't agree with him.

ShadowGun45 said:
But it becomes the person, and, therefore, it has the same characteristics that your body has

Again, which isn't proof that they can manipulate or copy powers that stem from the DNA. I've seen nothing that would suggest such, other than a singular scan that doesn't state they can, and of course a user who's getting upset which is a sign of the users reliability.

Not a single strawman in my post. Do quote what you believe to be one. Disrespectful? Calling a rock a rock is disrespectful? Damn, the world must be a terrible place for you. I don't need you or anyone to think I am a credible source when Shadow has posted the scan says Gemini copies everything about the person. The credible source is already on the thread but you want to split hairs for whatever reason.

What do you think magic is? Magic is quite literally partially genetic as you can inherit it from your parents (Ur and Ultear, Igneel and Ignia) or share it with your siblings (Takeover Siblings) or causes your DNA to change so you can use it (Slayer Magic) or it is a thing among your race (Exceeds with Aera). There is plenty of evidence that supports Gemini's power copy covering genetics and more so why don't you show something that disproves it.

Next he'll tell me Loyd's The Yourself doesn't work on All Might.

This is quite literally a Straw Man Fallacy, down to it's very definition. And that's ignoring the rest of your hostile and aggressive tone, so take it down a notch. Acting a muck is a very quick way to get something you cannot handle started. Don't sit here and act like an ass for no reason.

Magic in of itself is not completely genetic in nature, there's very obviously magic within in, it's based on Magic. Trying to use other arguments that are flawed in nature is trying to misconstrue arguments while leaving shit out of context. OFA is soley DNA based, there is no magical aspects so Gemini cannot copy such an ability. Here, let me use your own arguments against you for a moment.

Next this guy is gonna say Lucy can copy Devil Fruit Abilities.

Back