• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Mother Of Existence now Tier 2 instead of the original 1B?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What dimensional tiering? The Verse in the same cosmology as Top Cow which 20D and possibly above Lmao.

I think that we consider Spawn as a separate continuity from Top Cow, and cannot scale from crossovers.

Antvasima said:
I think that we consider Spawn as a separate continuity from Top Cow, and cannot scale from crossovers.
This is why the mods/admins of this wiki should develop a Continuity Crossover Scaling rule page, had we known this, the post might have never been made. And it's not necessarily a crossover because few characters from image appear in Top Cow, few but there is, it's also stated that image Comics influences are canon in one universe or the next.

I think another reason also had something to do with being "26-Dimensional" no longer being enough of a detail at being 1-B given Ultima Reality's revision. And instead, there needs more elaborate context for what is meant by that statement.

I'm not familiar with Image comics, but I do know one of the reasons for her Tier 1 rating had something to do with a 26-D statement. But we will be rewording the definitions for tiers High 2-A and above. While we won't be going overboard and outright yeeting the system, we are going to be rewording it as "Dimensional Tiering" isn't quite the most accurate terminology. Instead, "Brane Cosmology Tiering" or "Cosmic Megastructure Tiering" would be better terms for the concept.

NoMoreTalking said:
Ant, I found a page that needs cleaning.

Mother of Existence being 1-B, with the reason being "The supreme creator being of the Image / Top Cow Multiverse, which has at least 23 dimensions".

Well, she is not creator of Image and Top Cow, no one has ever stated that.

She is 2-A, due to her created infinite number of her childrens, and each one of them are comparable to God and Satan level.

So yeah, she is 2-A due to her created infinite number of 2-C characters.

Spawn will get 2-A key too, due to him merge with the Mother.

So 1-B the Mother is entirely wrong.
See here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back