• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Is Batman 5-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Things First, Batman Cannot destroy a Mountain. He can only do that with his gear, He Obviously Cannot destroy a Large Planet Because He is at Least Much higher than a Peak Human. Not saying he is only peak human, but He Is not Large Planet Level, And at Best with his preperation He should be city level or mountain level or lower. But Definitely Not Large Planet Level. Also Batman Being Able to travel around Apokolips In a short timeframe Is also an outlier. Batman Being able to do all this is not considered an outlier, But Master Roshi Destroying the Moon In Seconds is considered an outlier. That Makes no sense.

Did you even read the profile? This is with his hellbat armor. Totally different scale of power from his normal. If I built a bomb and blew up a building, that doesn't make me 8C, that makes the bomb 8C and I just happened to be using it. Same deal here.

Batman is literally only 5-A with the Hellbat armor and nothing else due to being able to fight Darkseid's Post Flashpoint avatar

It's batman hellbat armor built with help from the justice league so that batman can keep up with larger threats and that armor can drain life energy.For the roshi part I agree.

Where are you getting that idea from? The only tier 7 superman I can think of is cartoon superman.

Also, if you want to get technical, that panel only says that it was strong enough to destroy mountains, but it doesn't mention any upper limit. A planet level punch is enough to destroy mountains, so this doesn't really debunk anything.

Yeah, and just like the comic says, him not holding back is enough to destroy a mountain, since destroying a mountain alongside everything else is still destroying th mountain.

https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Superman_(Outlier_Edition)

This type of thing is why not all feats and statements can be taken at face value. This also extends to low ends. If all low ends were to be taken at face value, you could literally scale oblivion and the living tribunal to 10B. Just because the writing says he's not holding back, doesn't make it correct. Even then, the statement isn't from the perspective of some omniscient third person narrator or even supes himself, its another character. Characters can be incorrect in fiction.

I was once doing a Superman research, but I put a rule that I would not power scale him to anyone on Tier 2. Even without power scaling, he still has some Tier 2 stuff he does all by himself.

What does Frieza have to do with anything?

Mckmal, it seems you are derailing the thread. It is better for you to stop. Also there are countless reasons why Roshi feat is an outlier.

Frieza as an adult starts as a 5A, so I'm pretty sure he didn't just get a massive downgrade during puberty or something. If you use a frieza who's actually tier 4, then yeah, he would stomp new 52 superman. Don't see how that's at all relevant, especially considering all the other superman iterations and how this thread was apparently just questioning his 5A, but you're not wrong there.

Wasn't that because in first form, Frieza holds back tremendously, and that forth form was his true power since he was a kid, so never had to train, or something like that? I haven't watched DBZ since forever, so I don't remember very well.

Because all the other feats sans Raditz, who is far stronger than the Max Roshi ranges from 7-B+ [King Piccolo] to Low 6-B+ [Piccolo], these attacks were said to be their strongest.

The characters being Moon level at that point in time would also **** up the powerscale, because since they only start to have planetary feats on Z, they would be on 5-C for too long, even though they have been through a lot of training and power ups in the classic series, and the gap between Moon and Planet is only 14x, not big enough for that.

I seriously doubt that adult Goku by the time he fought Raditz is only 14x stronger than Kid Goku by the time he fought Roshi.

Actually i'm sure if Kep calced, it would be 5-B since Piccolo feat was calced around there.

It was inconsistent that those where the strongest attacks because if they destroyed a large part of the planet then there would be like half of the planet, And since goku cant breathe in space then goku would die and that would be the end of the series.

Sorry Mckmal, but since the thread was responded and then derailed, i will have to close it.

Laslty having early Max Power Roshi in the same tier as Raditz is a no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back