• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WHy I think Vegito should be upgraded to 3C

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Freeza in his first form destoryed planet vegeta which is less than 1% of 100% Final Form freeza

2. Planet Vegeta has 10 times the gravity of earth so it should be about ten times harder to destroy than earth

3. so the amount of Joules required to destroy Planet vegeta is 3.347 X 10^35

4. Freeza's Power Level in his first form was 530,000 in his 100% Final Form he was 120,000,000 so lets use this to see how many Joules Freeza is cabable of Generating so Freeza in his 100% final form is 226 times stronger so now lets see how much Freeza is cabable of generating 7.56422X10^37

5. Now lets use this for Goku lets assume he is equal to final form 100% Freeza his amount of Jewels would go

Base 7.56422X10^37 Large or Multi Planet level

SSJ 3.78211X10^39 Small Star

SSJ2 7.56422X10^39 Star

SSJ3 3.025688X10^40 Star+

6. Now Vegito is Goku X Vegeta who is equal to Goku http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61967/1245612-vegito_.png http://www.kanzenshuu.com/battle-power/databook/

So that means That Vegito can produce Joules eqiuvelnt to Goku X Vegeta (who is equal to Goku )

so lets calculate Vegito

Base Vegito 5.7217424208X10^75 Galaxy+

Vegito SSJ 2.8608712104X10^77

So thats Why IMO I think Vegito should be upgraded to 3-C tell me if I made any mistakes!

we dont know the density of planet vegeta, or its mass, so we dont know how hard it is to destroy it

also, linear scaling of power level does not work

also, the values you got are rediculous, they are greater than universe busting levels

in short, vegito isnt getting upgraded, and at best, might get a note saying that his anime version is 4-A

The Living Tribunal1 said:
we dont know the density of planet vegeta, or its mass, so we dont know how hard it is to destroy it
also, linear scaling of power level does not work

also, the values you got are rediculous, they are greater than universe busting levels

in short, vegito isnt getting upgraded, and at best, might get a note saying that his anime version is 4-A
1. We do Planet Vegeta has a gravity 10 times that of earth http://i.imgur.com/g2Y07kh.png

and Gravity is determined by mass http://scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=475 http://www.universetoday.com/35565/gravity-on-other-planets/

2.it doesaccording to vegeta power and speed increase with power levels and what the daizenshuu said is "Vegetto's battle power is equivalent to Goku's battle power multiplied by Vegeta's."

3. Are you sure? when i looked it up it said its Multi Galaxy+

4. this was all from the manga no anime source used

SomebodyStupid said:
Yeah... you do realize using power levels made the entire thing inaccurate right?....
You do know that No one ever said that Power levels were inaccurate Power levels can be exploited but in only this way

1.. Ki Suppresal `which is a technigque used to trick opponets I didn't use power leveels as wel all I used was the Cannon multiplers so yeah provide evidence

1- yes we do know what the planet's gravity is

g = GM/r^2

but we dont know what the radius is, so we cant find the mass OR the density

2- yes, power levels multiply but powers are not linear with power levels, if that were the case, then farmer with shotgun would be country level

3- yes i am sure, look it up here, its like 10^70 J

1- yes we do know what the planet's gravity is
g = GM/r^2

but we dont know what the radius is, so we cant find the mass OR the density

2- yes, power levels multiply but powers are not linear with power levels, if that were the case, then farmer with shotgun would be country level

3- yes i am sure, look it up here, its like 10^70 J
1. Gravity Is dependant on mass and density we dont need the raidus provide proof if we need it

2. Master Roshi is Mountain level as the moon feat was an outlier right soFarmer with a shoutgun with the use of ki would only be like city block to large Building level and they do scale according to vegeta who is a creadible source I believe Freeza said so as well so yeh proof

3 so Universal k

1- yes we do need radius

g = GM/r^2, without radius, we can not solve for mass, and without radius we cannot solve for density

2- are you serious -_-, also, since u use direct power scaling, the shotgun shud be country level by linear scaling

3- he is not universal...., power level multiplication is from daizenshuu i think, also, even if it were accurate, power levels are not linear with destructive capacity

1- yes we do need radius
g = GM/r^2, without radius, we can not solve for mass, and without radius we cannot solve for density

2- are you serious -_-, also, since u use direct power scaling, the shotgun shud be country level by linear scaling

3- he is not universal...., power level multiplication is from daizenshuu i think, also, even if it were accurate, power levels are not linear with destructive capacity
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWomZ3DX6h8 \

2. Roshi's best feat that isnt an outlier was mounatin level The farmer wit hteh shotgun using power level scaling who would be using ki ccause thats what PLs measure is city block level

3. Daizenshuu is approved by AT, AT mentions the 50 times multipler in other interviews so yeah its accepted

1- he assumes radius = earth radius, which is not proven, also the feat is from the movie, we dont know if the blast was actually that big in canon dbz

2- no, the scouter measures current power level, so a power level of 5 is huan level, city block busting wud be requirring much higher power

3- the power level to destructive capacity scalinf contraadicts itself on many occasions, in some cases, it can be linear, but in most cases, it isnt, or else u wud have country busting normal humans

1- he assumes radius = earth radius, which is not proven, also the feat is from the movie, we dont know if the blast was actually that big in canon dbz
2- no, the scouter measures current power level, so a power level of 5 is huan level, city block busting wud be requirring much higher power

3- the power level to destructive capacity scalinf contraadicts itself on many occasions, in some cases, it can be linear, but in most cases, it isnt, or else u wud have country busting normal humans
will reply in a minute GTG

more power level argument. when will people understand that power levels are nothing but jokes? they have NEVER been used after namek saga. vegito is not more than star level. at max solar system level

if vegito's power was multiplication of goku and vegeta in real terms, vegito would one shot beerus. and ssj2 vegeta WOULD NEVER push beerus to 10%.

tldr: numbers dont mean anything in dragon ball. they are not linear and don't represent destructive capacity or durability or speed. they're just abstract numbers to compare characters. and they're obsolete since android saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back