• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why does Blazblue have Conceptual manipulation type 1

Idk about that verse but a concept that is still intact and unfazed by the destruction of the reality it governs is type 1

The concept still exists even after the destruction of it's object, thus it's independent.

It's pretty common for concepts to get independency that way.

The entire world was erased by Doomsday thanks to the Embryo, but the concept of a world still existed despite the world being gone. That's literally the plot of central fiction that all realities was being erased. It's textbook definition type 1 concept when the concept exists despite reality being nuked from existence.

Type 2 (originally type 3) was from the whole Conceptual split from Noel making her two separate individuals. This was also back when Type 1 conceptual manipulation was considered 1-A only before that got nuked and every type got buffed up by one. The type 2 stuff will be changed in the future.

Type 2 (originally type 3) was from the whole Conceptual split from Noel making her two separate individuals. This was also back when Type 1 conceptual manipulation was considered 1-A only before that got nuked and every type got buffed up by one. The type 2 stuff will be changed in the future.
It's been that long and not even a minor thread was done for it?

Sound like this can be removed even without CRT. Just link revision about Conceptual Manipulation on edit at Phenomena Intervention page.

@Huesito88 yeah it's been a long while since I've done any revisions for the verse (currently going through it again for another overhaul). The only other ones that came afterwards was just the stat stuff, nothing about the abilities.

@Megaraptor149 True, but I've also been told the ability can be considered fissionism as opposed to conceptual manipulation, so I'm not sure if it'll qualify as concept hax now. I wouldn't be opposed to just removing the type 2 stuff and just fixing everything else in the future.

Back