• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are you so sad, kid? (Dream Vs. Deku)

Midoriya has a small AP advantage but scales WAY above his value, however massive the gap between 20% to 30% is, midoriya also has way better stamina, lifting strength, and intelligence, but easily the biggest advantage, is surprisingly... range. Dream has shit range, several meters bruuuuuuuh, midoriya can just maintain distance and use air force, and dream literally can't do anything, his big advantages like status effect inducement and powernull are just negated by range.

Midoriya has a small AP advantage but scales WAY above his value, however massive the gap between 20% to 30% is, midoriya also has way better stamina, lifting strength, and intelligence, but easily the biggest advantage, is surprisingly... range. Dream has shit range, several meters bruuuuuuuh, midoriya can just maintain distance and use air force, and dream literally can't do anything, his big advantages like status effect inducement and powernull are just negated by range.
Fluffy…. But it’s dream…

Dream wins no dif

why does dream have a profile......

i request his profile to be removed, immediately and indefinitely.
It makes sense to have the profile for him, he have an entire storyline in the game. So unless a really good reason is brought up I don't see why it shouldn't stay.

Anyways, the match is interesting. The Starting Distance is of 10 meters, which I think it's enough for Dream to use his Statistics Reduction which seems to reduce both attack and precision and will give Deku many problems with his ranged attacks. However, Deku will still have the intelligence that might give him a considerable advantage in the fight.

For now I will stay neutral.

I don't think AP is much of a problem in this fight. Dream scales above 121.6 tons while Deku above 127.5 tons.
Both of them scales higher than their how calcs, so using 20% Deku risks to bring the fight too much towards Dream, especially considering the Statistics Reduction.
I think 30% is better, unless that key is too much superior but from what I'm seeing I don't think that's the case.

Is this a vote btw?

I wear a mask with a smile for hours at a time
Stare at the ceiling while I hold back what's on my mind
And when they ask me how I'm doing
I say, "PLUS ULTRA"
And when they ask me how I'm doing
I say, "PLUS ULTRAAAA"

i just want a technoblade profile

anyways how does the statistic reduction function?
Most of his status stuff comes from his attacks dealing damage and inflicting status effects, he can poison, blind, stun as well as lower accuracy and lower damage. Another note worthy thing is that he can power null by removing positive status effects, I don't know if one for all would count as that, I should've probably taken that into account before. I agree with a technoblade profile.

I will vote Dream for now because of Statistics Reduction, which will reduce Deku's aim and attack potency, and Status Effect Inducement, which can cause poison, blindness or paralysis.

Deku dodges Dreams attacks with his precog and analytical prediction, then outskills him. He has to land attacks to apply status effects, which I doubt he can do given Deku’s mobility and Danger Sense.

Dream’s debuffs aren’t long lasting. None reduce speed and only a couple cause stun/paralysis (which is also the shortest one), so if affected by them, Deku could still retreat and try to play range until they wear off.
So, Deku for that and the reasons above.

Back