• An important announcement about how to solve problems with your discussion thread notifications, and other important issues.

Please click here for further information.
  • Important information regarding the linking of images from Fandom wikis.

• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Why are there TWO Fun and Games boards under Joke Battles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKM sama

Automatic Killing Machine
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
@Antvasima there seems to be a mistake. There are two Fun and Games board in JBW section of the forum.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
It isn't a mistake. It seems like there really was an extra fun and games sub-forum in Joke Battles. I remember that I asked Ryukama about it long ago.

However, I could ask our system administrator about if he can merge together the two Joke Battles f&g forums if @Ryukama and @Copetan prefer.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Somebody should preferably ask Ryukama and Copetan to comment here via their message walls.

Somebody should preferably ask Ryukama and Copetan to comment here via their message walls.
I went and did that; Ryukama on the Message Walls in this forum and the Joke Battles Wiki and Copetan on just the Joke Battles Wiki (I don't think Copetan was aware of the forum move; at least not from any of the interactions I've seen).

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Copetan has been here in this forum, yes.

Anyway, we have to wait for them to reply here regarding what we should do.

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
As the person who added the second board, I can say that it was done due to the original Fun and Games board not appearing in the forums under normal circumstances pre-forum move.

But now that it doesn't serve much purpose anymore, you can merge it with the original board

Status
Not open for further replies.