• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are Jujutsu Kaisen profiles so weird

Giannysmag

He/Him
I was checking some of the wikis JJK profiles and they are such a mess. There's no calcs that i could find for a lot of the ratings and there's scaling chains that go on forever or don't work with their own scaling. Like lets look at Sukuna's profile for a moment:

City Block level, likely higher (Was on an entirely different level than Megumi and his Shikigami and easily killed Orochi, and put Nue on the verge of vanishing. One shot Mahito with a casual attack. Who can fight on par with Nanami and take hits from Yuji)

Ok how strong is Mahito

At least Large Town level, likely far higher (Fought Nanami and Itadori simultaneously)

Thats weird Sukuna scales higher yet he is City Block Level and Mahito is Large Town Level, but whatever maybe looking at Yuji's page can help, maybe theres a calc there or something

Large Town level (Capable of harming Mahito)

Well that wasn't helpful at all, what about Nanami

At least Town level, likely far higher (Fought Mahito. Much stronger than Dagon Cursed Womb)

Why is he only Town level and why does his page link back to Mahito when Mahito's only scaling is Nanami and Yuji

You can go to any page in the verse and end up in some endless chain, you get the idea. So what was the point of all this, idk just wandering if anyone's been trying to fix the pages or not

I have some free time if any help is needed; is it more of deciding the changes or getting someone to make said changes?

When I looked at the P&A section of Itadori, I thought it had been vandalized, because that is so weird.

Not even that cursed energy blog is linked in it.

Back