• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are Animator vs Animation characters only 10-C?

There are other characters on the wiki like Wreck-It-Ralph or Monika who explicitly exist as data or as video game characters in their respective fictions, and they get to have their own key. After reading the verse equalization pages, surely the minecraft episodes + the newest Animator vs Animation episode should justify giving them their own separate in-world key. Why can't Animations get their own in-verse key, considering that episodes like the Flashback and Animator vs Animation V episode showed a world not too dissimilar to Ralph Breaks the Internet's world?

Last edited:
In Wreck it Ralph, Ralph clearly coexists with other video games in an Arcade, and even crosses over to other digital places in Ralph Breaks the Internet. The Flashback shows a similar world where numerous websites were 'worlds' for them to traverse, and the various crossovers with video games shows that the Animations can interact with other video games in a similar manner.

In both DDLC and Wreck-it-Ralph as well, both verses were clearly threatened by an outside force of real-life humans pulling the plug on them, with Monika being removed by deleting her "character file", while Ralph's arcade games are threatened by being unplugged due to being faulty. I don't see why Animator vs Animation has to be any different. Is the player in DDLC suddenly Tier 2-B or the Arcade man suddenly Tier low 1-C?

Idk. I'd asked about this a few times too. All I know is that Ant specifically said that the minecraft stuff could only be included on the profiles, like with the other crossover episodes, if they weren't used for stats. Not that it would really work anyways lol

Main problem I can see is most of the characters lack feats that would be able to be calced from an in-world perspective.

The Showdown showed calcable feats when they were fighting against the Dark Lord given that they're fighting in a realistic landscape rather than just across data and code.

Wreck-It-Ralph has calcable feats but it's still in a game where they are threatened by actual real life humans pulling the plug and ending their games, so do we just make any character that exists as a digital character in-verse 10-C because we don't have any calcable feats? Or do we take it to its logical extent, and make the player in DDLC 2-C or the Arcade guy or the little girl with the Ipad Tier low 1-C?

Last edited:
I'd say message one of the admins to ask them to comment here. I agree with you that they should have that in-game key as well, since we do it with so many other characters

There's actually a CRT to nerf Monika but otherwise my point still stands with Wreck-it-Ralph. But I may just get Ralph nerfed instead lol. Anyway, I do think that the Animations should be calc'd at least to their regular AvA and AvM continuity.

Back