• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who's the closest to God ? (Boros Vs Tornado)

Yeah, I saw the scan, but it lacks context. From my limited understanding Drive Knight theoritises about Orochi which Saitama damaged, not Tatsu.

I'm just saying MHS+-sub-rel vs rel+ bare minimum. Dozens of times speed gap lowballed. Boros is also lowballed to the extreme while the calc Tats scales to is inflated as Hell. So her being stronger is VERY iffy.

Probably yeah. We were debating on whether or not Tatsumaki would survive if she got yeeted.

Tho this feels like a mismatch tbh. At least Psykorochi had better wincons

I didn't had "stomps" in mind, just wanted to make the battle as "what if it happened in the manga" as possible

And speed is NEVER equalized there

The amount of speed equals matches made people stop caring about such an important rating, so I'm also looking for battles like this one to make them remember speed exists

So basically, there’s no way for this to not be a stomp (at least currently).

I didn't had "stomps" in mind, just wanted to make the battle as "what if it happened in the manga" as possible

And speed is NEVER equalized there

The amount of speed equals matches made people stop caring about such an important rating, so I'm also looking for battles like this one to make them remember speed exists
speed sucks, it always ruins good matches, but I share your opinion.

Back