• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who's the closest to God ? (Boros Vs Tornado)

Let's just say Boros is chilling on his ship and Tatsumaki starts destroying it, he senses her power level and goes full power in order to have the fight of his life

- Meteoric Burst Boros Vs Tornado

- Speed isn't equalized

- They start at Boros throne room

Boros: 1 (Emirp)

Tornado: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Speed isn’t equal so Boros blitzes and destroys her easily with collapsing star cannon

Now that i think about it Boros would need to keep running around nonstop in order to avoid getting detected and Tked by Tatsumaki, so if he stops to talk or for exposition he's getting killed instantly.

CSRC is the only way he's directly overcoming her barriers and dealing damage, but unlike Psykos her defense with aura stops her from being a glass canon and makes it stop being a one-shot, wich means he's getting stomped (not even mentioning the small charging period).

Another way to possibly win would be kicking her into space. While Tats has much higher LS than Boros i also don't think she's anchoring herself with Class P LS 24/7. Even then, her shield seems to protect her from gravity changes (against Psykos) and may stop her from suffocating by storing oxygen like a bubble ( i say may because it might just allow things like oxygen and atmospheric molecules to travel through it's membrane), but she has yet to show feats of resisting freezing and radiation.
Wich while far from an instant kill, can still be a win condition assuming she doesn't get sent into the moon.

That being said, all of this is assuming the best possible choices for Boros (like moving nonstop, Tatsumaki not going to the moon and getting sent far enough to not return with sub-rela speed, her not creating a giant barrier and shrinking it until Boros gets crushed, Boros running out of Stamina after using CSRC etc.) and for these reasons Tatsumaki almost stomps but can get an easy win in most scenarios.

With no feats, Tatsumaki isn't returning from space, that needs assumptions

Also she's currently MHS+, not Sub Rel

I'm pretty sure Boros can strike before Tatsumaki activates her shields, then Boros takes the W and this is basically just Psykorochi vs Boros again.

This is the same as Psykos vs Boros, but even worse, as Pykos atleast had some regen and absorption, while tatsumaki doesnt, so yeah, Boros wins easily

Also how strong is Tatsumaki's aura again? Is it as strong as her shields?

But yeah, if Boros does kick her to space before she reacts, I doubt she'll survive as her shields have shown no feats of self sustenance type 1

But yeah, if Boros does kick her to space before she reacts, I doubt she'll survive as her shields have shown no feats of self sustenance type 1
Actually, perhaps she can survive in the space with her shields, as if still holds oxygen to her, she could survive in the space, but the problem is, if Boros attacks her before she actives the shield, she will due the AP-Dura GAP

While it does seem plausible, she has yet to show feats for that, and so we can't exactly assume such a thing.

Actually yes it does need feats, otherwise she would have Limited Self Sustenance in her profile which she doesn't

Also no oxygen is one of many problems in space

I think it depends on how strong her aura is. I don't know if she' constantly using High 6-A aura. But still, I doubt Tatsumaki would be able to do anything if Boros decides to yeet her to space. Boros has my vote as he has a higher chance of winning

Actually yes it does need feats, otherwise she would have Limited Self Sustenance in her profile which she doesn't
It wouldnt be limited self sustenance, as self sustenance is not needing breath/eat/sleep, while the barriers just would protect her from the cold and doesnt allow oxygen to leave it

It wouldnt be limited self sustenance, as self sustenance is not needing breath/eat/sleep, while the barriers just would protect her from the cold and doesnt allow oxygen to leave it
But do you have actual proof for that? Like scans other than assumptions?

I didn't meant literally "Limited Self Sustenance", but the ability to survive in space in any way must be listed, otherwise it's just assumption as we can't use stuff not currently on their profiles

Also, like I said, oxygen isn't the only problem

And also², "Why not" is reverse burden of proof, not going to work

And also², "Why not" is reverse burden of proof, not going to work
You ignored the explanation then, the barriers doesnt allow external contact, which means that not left it and nothing join it, aka oxygen doesnt leave, and about the cold, space doesnt even instantly cold people, it will take less than a second to someone with sub relativistic speed go back to earth if she still is in earth orbit

Bro, if Boros kicks her and she's lucky enough to arrive on the Moon (which was basically on Saitama's way, mind you, otherwise he would go even further into space), still would be a too big of a distance for a MHS+ to cross before she dies, her speed is 2.496.360 m/s, the Moon is 384.400.000 meters away, meaning that she takes 153 Seconds to travel not counting: the time it takes to her arrive at the Moon and the time she takes to get up and get ready to come back, that's ASSUMING the Moon was on her way, which, again, it's unlikely

Just take a look:

Would happen if you went to space without a spacesuit? Whatever you do, don't hold your breath! The vacuum of space will pull the air from your body. So if there's air left in your lungs, they will rupture.

Oxygen in the rest of your body will also expand. You'll balloon up to twice your normal size, but you won't explode. Your skin is elastic enough to hold you together.

Any exposed liquid on your body will begin to vaporize. So the surfaces of your tongue and eyes will boil. Without air in your lungs, blood will stop sending oxygen to your brain.

You'll pass out after about 15 seconds. 90 seconds after exposure, you'll die from asphyxiation. It's also very cold in space. You'll eventually freeze solid.

Last edited:
Plus, with relativistic+ speed vs MHS+, Boros isn't gonna give her anytime to react or activate her shields. By the time she realizes she's been launched in space, it's likely too late for her to activate her shields

Bro, if Boros kicks her and she's lucky enough to arrive on the Moon (which was basically on Saitama's way, mind you, otherwise he would go even further into space), still would be a too big of a distance for a MHS+ to cross before she dies, her speed is 2.496.360 m/s, the Moon is 384.400.000 meters away, meaning that she takes 153 Seconds to travel not counting: the time it takes to her arrive at the Moon and the time she takes to get up and get ready to come back, that's ASSUMING the Moon was on her way, which, again, it's unlikely

Just take a look:

Tornado is dead if Boros BFRs her to space
I know that dude, I already said that she wont survive the kick, another problem is because Saitama cannot fly while Tatsumaki does, so yeah, she can stop herself while being BFRed

Back