• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who would win in a fight Zeldris 2nd demon mark vs Asta devil union

Zeldris vs Asta stats unequal fight to the death and they fight in a Country that has double gravity and harsh conditions

https://topstrongest.fandom.com/wiki/Zeldris

Zeldris | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom

https://vsbattles.fandom.com › wiki › Zeldris

I'm not trying to indicate otherwise but can asta keep up with ominous nebula since ludociel whose grace allows him to move at light speed

-Is Ludociel light speed?

The best explanation we can try to offer for Flash is that it is a light-based Grace allowing Ludociel to literally move at the speed of light, thus explaining his extreme unmatched speed.-

failed to keep up with Base Zeldris let alone demon mark and demon mark 2 (while he was casual as well ) when Zeldris used ominous nebula so could Zeldris could be keep up with Asta at his full power?

SDS characters are FTL even Lowballing, and Massively FTL When highballing. This site just sucks for scaling and shit like that.

I'm not trying to indicate otherwise but can asta keep up with ominous nebula since ludociel whose grace allows him to move at light speed

-Is Ludociel light speed?

The best explanation we can try to offer for Flash is that it is a light-based Grace allowing Ludociel to literally move at the speed of light, thus explaining his extreme unmatched speed.-

failed to keep up with Base Zeldris let alone demon mark and demon mark 2 (while he was casual as well ) when Zeldris used ominous nebula so could Zeldris could be keep up with Asta at his full power?
No clue I’m only looking at his page, and I’ve only watched season 1

Bro just go on youtube and look at the scaling video's if you wanna see how fast SDS characters are I don't care enough to take hours out of my day to make a CRT, Hell i don't even know how to make one.

Bro just go on youtube and look at the scaling video's if you wanna see how fast SDS characters are I don't care enough to take hours out of my day to make a CRT, Hell i don't even know how to make one.
it is simple, bring proofs for what you want to rate as and post it thats all

I just said i don't care enough to make one, how does that translate to me crying over it, like shut the **** up.
so why were u crying and whining about something you dont care about? or are u scared you will lose the argument in the CRT?
scaredy cat

First off i wasn't crying, second i have no idea how to make a CRT when i started using this site like 5 days ago, thirdly, why would i go through all that trouble when i could just watch youtube videos to see how fast these characters are?

Seth does those types of videos milking the hell out of those characters. I don't watch his bleach vids and he isn't the only creator on youtube either.

I
You, the creator of this match, can´t vote nor be bias towards any of the characters
Im not I said "what if i told you" because the talk is going off topic so I'm trying to see why people think Asta would win and then the people who disagree with Asta winning would argue against them then I see which side has the better argument

Back