• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

who tf is the strongest kamen rider character

Actually it's not Oma. The current strongest would be Super Hero Senki Saber who is 9-D (according to the current cosmology) and is basically Oma+

Actually it's not Oma. The current strongest would be Super Hero Senki Saber who is 9-D (according to the current cosmology) and is basically Oma+
will there ever be a thorough explanation for this? because it's really confusing. Decade is shown to have all current riders, Ohma is said to have ALL, now Saber is top with Sentai under his belt (lol). let's not forget all the crossover items with every rider since Neo Heisei and now Reiwa. please tell me you guys are planning to release a tier list about this, cause at this point you could tell me that Kaixa was most powerful and I'd believe you.

will there ever be a thorough explanation for this? because it's really confusing. Decade is shown to have all current riders, Ohma is said to have ALL, now Saber is top with Sentai under his belt (lol). let's not forget all the crossover items with every rider since Neo Heisei and now Reiwa. please tell me you guys are planning to release a tier list about this, cause at this point you could tell me that Kaixa was most powerful and I'd believe you.
Just know that the current Top Tier go like this : SHS Saber >>>> Ohma >>>> Decade Complete 21
I think it's needless to say this, but the solid "strongest" seat of the verse soldly belong to Ishinomori Shotarou.

This is true Kamen Rider Tier List, any other is FALSE.

1. Tobei Tachibana (trained the Seven Legendary Riders)
2. Mogura Beastman (first good ally kaijin, the archetype of MOLES)
3. Shocker Combatmen (literally immortal)
4. Kamen Rider Super-1 (9-D steal hax for the fans)
5. Kamen Rider Beast (with Mayonnaise)
6. Tachibana-san (uwaaaaaaaa)
7. Heart Roidmude (just look at him, a true chad)
8. Shin Dan Kuroto (the game master)
9. Kamen Rider Bravo (anti-8D hax by hating aquarians)
10. Kaito Kumon (when smiling) (devastating)

Ishinomori is the "strongest" of Kamen Rider and Super Sentai (Which would also go to Metal Heroes and other Toei shows). Even so, his profile would be easier to make than Superhero Senki Saber, which would take us a lifetime to complete 💀.

Ishinomori is the "strongest" of Kamen Rider and Super Sentai (Which would also go to Metal Heroes and other Toei shows). Even so, his profile would be easier to make than Superhero Senki Saber, which would take us a lifetime to complete 💀.
As of right now, yeah, this is unironically the strongest Rider

This is true Kamen Rider Tier List, any other is FALSE.

1. Tobei Tachibana (trained the Seven Legendary Riders)
2. Mogura Beastman (first good ally kaijin, the archetype of MOLES)
3. Shocker Combatmen (literally immortal)
4. Kamen Rider Super-1 (9-D steal hax for the fans)
5. Kamen Rider Beast (with Mayonnaise)
6. Tachibana-san (uwaaaaaaaa)
7. Heart Roidmude (just look at him, a true chad)
8. Shin Dan Kuroto (the game master)
9. Kamen Rider Bravo (anti-8D hax by hating aquarians)
10. Kaito Kumon (when smiling) (devastating)
Nah nah nah this list are way false
We are already know that Kusaka is the strongest of all, sand form >>>>>>>>>>>>> Ishinomori

Kuuga. His finishing move final form can destroy the world which was why he traded blows with the final boss to keep the earth from being destroyed.

Technically it is Saber given Super Hero Senki Saber is the strongest Rider

TBH I'll do that rn. Sad that he'll never get a page in like 10 million years if ever, but that might be for the best

Nah nah nah this list are way false
We are already know that Kusaka is the strongest of all, sand form >>>>>>>>>>>>> Ishinomori
Actually, Kusaka is not only the weakest, but is also the LAMEST. He is so bad and weak that he is just jealous of the chad Takumi Inui being more successful than him, not to mention he is racist to Orphnochs when he has Orphnoch DNA, so bad,

Actually, Kusaka is not only the weakest, but is also the LAMEST. He is so bad and weak that he is just jealous of the chad Takumi Inui being more successful than him, not to mention he is racist to Orphnochs when he has Orphnoch DNA, so bad,
Yeah but Sand form solo all so your point is invalid 👈🗿

His Sand form invalids itself for being so pathetic and dumb, our man machine Lazer, X Swordsman and our new frog boi are far better and stronger.

His Sand form invalids itself for being so pathetic and dumb, our man machine Lazer, X Swordsman and our new frog boi are far better and stronger.
Nah those aren't stand a chance with the sandlord Kusaka period
kamen-rider-i-forgor.gif

You just proved why Kusaka is so bad and lame that he can't even stand before crumbling to shit, died in the arms of true goat Takumi Inui.

You just proved why Kusaka is so bad and lame that he can't even stand before crumbling to shit, died in the arms of true goat Takumi Inui.
That’s not canon. That’s only in the Heisei vs Showa universe. Canonically, he died alone and Takumi only learned later

Back