• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the most skilled character Composite Human can beat?

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Adding to the title, this is in stats equalized, no hax or supernatural abilities.

Composite Human gains access to an exact copy of any weapon that their opponent uses.

People that Composite Human Skill Stomps so far:
  1. Garou

Last edited:
Garou is very good at mimicry, though I might actually agree here.

Garou could copy martial arts in a glance, sure, but Composite Human has so many martial arts to use that Garou would always be the one having to catch up. CH could just continue changing styles to overwhelm Garou. And CH's techniques are infinitely more complex and intricate, due to the long, long history of each of them and how much they've been evolved and perfected over the years.

Then you have the experience difference. CH is hilariously more experienced than Garou. And in this case, that experience actually means a **** ton. Probably CH's biggest asset is that experience. A hundred billion lives worth of experience.

In terms of Analytical Prediction, Composite Human also takes the cake I think. Garou's martial arts would naturally be based on things that composite human has seen before, and its knowledge of martial arts would likely allow it to react and predict any move Garou could make.

Last edited:
bump! maybe i could've put this on general discussion

Bump. Should really have been put in General Discussion/Fun and Games-

Bennett has a shout because despite being a very adept adventurer and fighter supernatural bad luck screws him over against those he should otherwise beat so in a wholly equal match he will always manage to find a way to lose, unless we discard his luck as it is technically hax, in which case he wins fairly handily

might not be the most skilled to lose though

Bennett has a shout because despite being a very adept adventurer and fighter supernatural bad luck screws him over against those he should otherwise beat so in a wholly equal match he will always manage to find a way to lose, unless we discard his luck as it is technically hax, in which case he wins fairly handily

might not be the most skilled to lose though
We discard his luck because it's a supernatural ability.

What are his feats?

Why was this moved to joke battles fun and games?

Composite Human... What that mean 🤔 like every one in real life's skill combined to one human?

Mhm, Saitama should be on the list, he is far more skillful than Garou.
Second time I’m seeing this

can someone explain why people think Saitama is as skillful/more skillful than Garou?

Is it because he has the better stats development? Is it because Garou said he could copy his moves if he wanted to?

Second time I’m seeing this

can someone explain why people think Saitama is as skillful/more skillful than Garou?

Is it because he has the better stats development? Is it because Garou said he could copy his moves if he wanted to?
Manga

Yeah ik but Saitama isn’t skilled

he can copy all of Garou’s skills and surpass them even better than Garou

But the manga pretty much made it clear that Saitama won’t copy shit cuz he makes fun of it all the time.
So the only skill he copied was time manipulation, he is still the same punching and kicking Saitama that bodies his opponents via sheer stat difference.

So he has no place in this thread 😀

Tbh I don't remember much in that panel, but I do remember he copied martial skills and surpass him with that.
Don't point me at it. I really don't remember, and the comment here is old.

Back