• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the most powerful quality character in anime/manga?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been wondering, instead of just saying which character is the strongest what is the most powerful characters that come from quality anime?

Rules must have an average rating of 7.5 or higher from a 10 scale rating system from most sites that rate that particular anime/manga.

State your reasons why this anime/manga character is top quality, state why they are powerful.

I don't watch much anime my scope of anime is pretty low, but maybe Zeedy? He doesn't actually appear in the Digimon Adventure anime (which has 7.2 on IMDB and the Spanish dub has 7.7 so im counting it) but canon video games reveal him to be the big bad of the entire series.

While this site "only" ranks him a Multiverse buster, I've seen people compare him to Dr. Who level threats.

Other suggestions that came to mind are Lord of Nightmares and half the beings in Tenchi Muyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back