• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who Is The King of F&G Threads?

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Last edited:
i meaan i never thought of anybody when it comes for F&G honestly

but @Armorchompy make two threads that are funny, one of them is the 1 billion lions one and the other is the worst user of power one, those two are funny to me

i meaan i never thought of anybody when it comes for F&G honestly

but @Armorchompy make two threads that are funny, one of them is the 1 billion lions one and the other is the worst user of power one, those two are funny to me
I'll nominate Chompy.

We'll decide on a ranking when we got more nominees.

I also forgot to mention that you need to give valid reasons as to why they should be nominated.

Not to stroke my ego a bit, but I am fairly iconic for making F&G threads in my earlier days.
I am currently one of the most active people making f&gs rn, i am also responsible for quite a few threads which gained multiple pages in very short time such as the pfp rating one, the music rating one and the cringe rating one. Basically i am the rating king.

Let's not forget that azontr social influencing downgrade I made which reached over 100 comments in less than 2 hours.

I think I take first place because I made the best physique thread which is more based than every other thread ever created in the wiki x 1200

I def get first place in general discussion tho 😎 mostly because I'm carried by the one punch man fanbase

I will admit my knowledge on this subject is limited only really viewing the out of context thread and RP but @DaReaperMan and @azontr as already listed but also @Oliver_de_jesus is fun to see in both my regular locations and should scale to the others I mentioned do to using the same discord as them.

Okay so here is some of my ancient F&G Threads (and god i'm so amused on my attitude back then when i searched my threads lmao):

Back