• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is gonna make Darkseid and Thanos ?

Erm, depends on whether anybody's interested in making them.

Crabwhale said:
Erm, depends on whether anybody's interested in making them.
I feel like people have lost interest in making ScrewAttackverse pages unfortunately

I mean, outside of a few innacuracies they mostly got that fight right so i don't know how much there is to make fun of.

You could still make ScrewAttack! Roshi who is capable of destroying Jupiter, and is faster than base Buu Saga ScrewAttack Goku because **** logic and powerscaling

I mean, its completely possible they've changed their minds or redone the scaling since the Goku vs Superman video like 5 years ago. Like they did with Mario vs. Sonic.

Back