• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can win against a composite Toaru?

Is hard to know. Even when the magic become the equivalent of masters of the universe, they, like Othinus, are susceptible.

As far as being able to negate, I would say yes. As far as being able to interact in the first place to be able to negate, I admit I have no clue that far.

As we know hax has nothing to do with AP so not sure what being a master of the universe has to do with non-existence.

If it can't interact with it logically it can't negate it.

Well since that is in contention I suggest Baron Nashor as one of the weakest that could win. If IB can't affect non-existence then it won't be able to affect the passive void energy released by the Baron's presence. It also has 5-D potency and resistance in its hax.

But how would that work when we have a character (from the composite) who can survive and return from non existence?

Accel0305 said:
But how would that work when we have a character (from the composite) who can survive and return from non existence?
I mean he still has to deal with the absorption, reality warping, time manipulation, mind manipulation, corruption and more aspects of it. Also all this is on a 5-D level. EE is not the only thing it does as can be seen on the page. Honestly surviving the EE makes it worse for the opponent as now they have to suffer eternally. Instead of just disappearing.

Man the High 1-C tier really limits this thread, considering very few verses have characters in that tier to begin with, and they'd have to be capable of fighting a hax composite with some of its hax being passive iirc.

Really makes things hard. The only real counters are Immeasurable speed and the toaru composite not being able to affect/put down the charcater in question.

Rocker1189 said:
Accel0305 said:
I mean he still has to deal with the absorption, reality warping, time manipulation, mind manipulation, corruption and more aspects of it. Also all this is on a 5-D level. EE is not the only thing it does as can be seen on the page. Honestly surviving the EE makes it worse for the opponent as now they have to suffer eternally. Instead of just disappearing.
Tbh, I can see all those things you mentioned being countered (depending on how they work).

Absorption gets countered by IB or Accelerator's vector manipulation (same goes for mind manipulation, corruption, and reality warping). Time manipulation won't work because of Aleister. Also, these counters have worked on an 11-D level, so 5-D wouldn't really be a problem for them. Also you're kind of forgetting that this isn't just a one-way battle; so in that regard, how do they deal with Hax like Blasting Rod and Spiritual Tripping (on Aleister's profile), getting instantly crushed by vector manipulation or getting BFR'd to another world (which they might not want to come back from)?

Accel0305 said:
Tbh, I can see all those things you mentioned being countered (depending on how they work).

Absorption gets countered by IB or Accelerator's vector manipulation (same goes for mind manipulation, corruption, and reality warping). Time manipulation won't work because of Aleister. Also, these counters have worked on an 11-D level, so 5-D wouldn't really be a problem for them. Also you're kind of forgetting that this isn't just a one-way battle; so in that regard, how do they deal with Hax like Blasting Rod and Spiritual Tripping (on Aleister's profile), getting instantly crushed by vector manipulation or getting BFR'd to another world (which they might not want to come back from)?
All of those are void abilities meaning they are non-existent in nature so IB without feats cant counter any of them. All of them are passive by the Baron meaning that apart from IB they are used faster than anything else which is why I am not talking about Toaru's abilities but IB.

why would they not want to come back from it, all the void wants to do is consume everything into non-existence.

YungManzi said:
Man the High 1-C tier really limits this thread, considering very few verses have characters in that tier to begin with, and they'd have to be capable of fighting a hax composite with some of its hax being passive iirc.
And without the H1C, this thread would be "Reinhard spear gg", "mages desbelief", etc, which, i already know Toaru has no chance against them.

Btw, Didn't higher D hax ignore things like NEP And AE?

XDragnoir said:
And without the H1C, this thread would be "Reinhard spear gg", "mages desbelief", etc, which, i already know Toaru has no chance against them.

Btw, Didn't higher D hax ignore things like NEP And AE?
That the problem with smurf based (can someone beat X) threads and its made even worse with composites.

Pretty sure it doesnt for NEP as it lies outside of reality itself, for AE yeah since that is reliant on reality.

Yeah, this thread would be even worse if i added Othinus 50/50 and nerfed Nephy, there would be no one able to kill this composite.

'And without the H1C, this thread would be "Reinhard spear gg", "mages desbelief", etc, which, i already know Toaru has no chance against them.'

In some ways, I think that'd better than what we have right now. At least, actually in affect.

Even with 5-D Void, they cant destroy the composite for good, so one of Aleister forms studies what is happening from his 11-Dimension and seals the cause from there with his hax that can affect non-existents

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Even with 5-D Void, they cant destroy the composite for good, so one of Aleister forms studies what is happening from his 11-Dimension and seals the cause from there with his hax that can affect non-existents
And that form is always in the 11-Dimension as the fight starts? As it is passive as I stated.

shrug*.

Guess I would have to composite Baron Nashor with Eternun Nocturne for range then? Unless this are higher dimensions.. in which case you would really need something very specific to beat this composite.

I was thinking on recreating this thread, but without smurfs for both sides this time, or maybe a composite toaru (again, no smurfs) vs another composite.

Rocker1189 said:
Well since that is in contention I suggest Baron Nashor as one of the weakest that could win. If IB can't affect non-existence then it won't be able to affect the passive void energy released by the Baron's presence. It also has 5-D potency and resistance in its hax.

Isn't the Voidborn only nonexistent while inside the Void? And i think either IB or Aleister would be able to destroy the void.

XDragnoir said:
Isn't the Voidborn only nonexistent while inside the Void? And i think either IB or Aleister would be able to destroy the void.
the void energy is still non-existent even if the voidborn are not. How would the destroy it,yet again IB needs feats of touching non-existents and regardless Aleister wont have the time due to being passived, not to mention his range does not seem nearly enough to destroy the void. Not that it matters since he wont be able to reach it regardless.

XDragnoir said:
Aleister destroyed the Hidden World, a nonexistent phase, just by standing on it iirc.
ok but like you said, by standing on it. He would have to be in the void itself to do that. And also how big is the hidden world?

XDragnoir said:
The concept of distance doesn't aplly to it.
Concepts dont apply to the void either as it literally unmakes living concepts. and it is far bigger than a 2-A universe. regardless he wont be able to destroy it without being in it. Either way that does not make it even close to the size of the void without an showings.

Othinus at her full power isn't even able to know the HW (non)exists, the place is a void outside a 11D universe.

XDragnoir said:
Othinus at her full power isn't even able to know the HW (non)exists, the place is a void outside a 11D universe.
Outside does not make it bigger, tbh this argument is pointless since he wont be in the void regardless.

Rocker1189 said:
Outside does not make it bigger, tbh this argument is pointless since he wont be in the void regardless.
It actually does make it bigger.

The whole point of that white void is being able to contain the Magic Gods, which are otherwise far too big and fear destroying the normal universe simply moving their body around.

We aren't supposed to be talking in threads that existed before the new forum, but LMAO, you mixed the names, Toaru =/= Tarou, and i said the hax limit was H1C.

We aren't supposed to be talking in threads that existed before the new forum, but LMAO, you mixed the names, Toaru =/= Tarou, and i said the hax limit was H1C.
I've been oof'd because I don't know if I read your replies or any... So let's just say anyone above 1-A wins for safe measure and for my own dignity.

Back