• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can defeat Spingy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's his "Will" then? He is willing to kill.

I know how "OP" that is, but the entire verse is filled with similar abilities, so... that's just what happens naturally when you pit someone from a certain verse against another. It's like having Raditz vs. Ranma.

Manga Beerus and all other "gods of destruction.". Manga Beerus is 3-A and has Existence erature, higher ap, and resistance to mind control because of the level of his energy and KI which is GOD ki.

As I said, I want to keep this JBW only.

Also, God Ki =/= Mind Manipulation Resistance.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Doesn't matter if The Incredible Hulk is 3-A and even Perfect Pingy is High 6-A.
Wow, no surprise you got banned on VS Battles Wiki.

@MLPlover

JBW. Only.

His first key has nothing to beat Spingy, the other ones are above 3-A.

Sure, as long as you don't highlight it

To be honest, a LOT of characters can. Spingy isn't that big of a deal. I would like to see a real non-godmode challenge here, but I think it's becoming extremely non-jokey, at least on my end. I'm pretty much using JBW as FC/OC. Sure, N-Alex's doing is kind of like black comedy, since the murders are treated as gags in a Deep Sea Prisoner-style, much like Saitama ridiculing a villain's strength is by one punching them is. I'm unsure if I should make a thread about the clone based on what I said above.

N-Alex (Non-godmode) wins because of Kong and Existence erature. Kong to destroy spingy maker and knife existence erature to destroy spingy

Errorsaness said:
Rodri "Dante" said:
Your definition of finished and mine clearly do not match.
I tried that's what matters. right?
You need to learn about page formatting

Okay, let's see-

Yeah, kind of short in time/energy here. Give me, say... 10 hours.

ÔûÆÔûÆÔûÆÔûÆÔûÆÔûÆÔûÆÔûÆÔûÆÔûÆÔûÆÔûÆ

ÔûÆÔûÆÔûÆÔûÆÔûôÔûÆÔûÆÔûôÔûÆÔûÆÔûÆÔûÆ

ÔûÆÔûÆÔûôÔûÆÔûÆÔûÆÔûÆÔûÆÔûÆÔûôÔûÆÔûÆ

ÔûÆÔûÆÔûÆÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûÆÔûÆÔûÆ

Oh god, why can't you people take this thread se- se- se- se- se-

R"D".exe has stopped working.

Would you like to run Pm.c-lief?

(Y/N)