• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can defeat Spingy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Swap King is fighting against Spingy. Also, isn't he supposed to swap only once?

Rodri "Dante" said:
But Swap King is fighting against Spingy. Also, isn't he supposed to swap only once?
when he swaps he takes the hax too, meaning he'd take the spingy minion spawning ability when he fights spingy maker

Ok so:

• Spingy has Swap King stats
  • Swap King has Spingy Maker stats
  • Spingy Maker has Spingy stats
Did I got it right?

Actually is one on one, but Spingy Maker can interfere if she sees that Spingy is in danger.

Literally only Existense Erasure can put Spingy down for good, but meh, it counts.

@Alex

I have my doubts about the first one, mostly because I can't read anything.

The second one... well, it depends of how his conceptual manipulation works. Also, I have no idea if he could nulify type 6 since it technically isn't an action.

I never updated the pages with a more serious approach, but a "non-godmode" N-Alex is merely 10-C, but with really potent kill-oriented hax that is deep into conceptual level attacks as a basis, as he basically is the "idea" in itself of a rampaging, unstoppable murderer; the Killing Intent taken form, in a cute way. It's kinda difficult to grasp how K.I. works, but let's just say you need an insane degree of conceptual superiority (since "concepts" in my verse are just simple "sets" found within Worlds, and each have their own, those of which can range from cheese = apple to die = live, it's messed up in general) and he can bypass this for an "absolute death", meanwhile the other one is a similarly murderous fellow but just so happens to be physically stronger, since K.I. encompasses so many abilities at once, it was simplified to that by KingPin, I assume. Just a heads up, the "concepts" at the level he's in grants him full-control over how the concepts within him work, so he can just "murder his own Death" as the concept of "Death" in SBA is something the World is providing, and since it's not his, it gets rejected. Talking about SBA, the way a K.I. user works is basically automatically knowing what's the best, quickest, most efficient way to kill someone. It's a blood-lust and going-for-the-kill by default. His Type 6 can be rid in pretty much an endless possible and impossible options that can be exploited with the "hax" the edgy smols have.

Hm. I have no page for a "serious" N-Alex himself, but the clone does.

I remember waaaaay back then, he had no chance despite being 2-A.

@Turbo Coming back from EE is Mid-Godly. Low-Godly is coming back from any non-physical form, such as a soul, your mind, etc.

@Dark

Haha, no.

@Seol

But Kirby is cheating...

@Max

I prefer to keep this JBW only.

Also (and this goes for everyone), it would be helpful if people detailed how said characters can defeat Spingy.

Rodri "Dante" said:
@Dark
Haha, no.
Yeah, no. We all know that Perfect Pingy stomps Spingy and Spingy Maker. He "is able to raze the earth if he wants to"? How cute, the Hulk could just clap his hands together and Perfect Pingy, Spingy, and Spingy Maker would be sent flying across the universe.

Spingy: Type 6.

Spingy Maker: Types 3 and 4.

Perfect Pingy: All of the above.

Negative. He has something called "Desire Awaken" which puts his Body (The physical matter, energy and characteristics that encompasses his body, i.e: atoms, cells, color of eyes, etc.), Mind (The psychological aspect of his being, including the manifestation of ideas product of conscious and subconscious that are in charge of "reviewing" or "filtering" the concepts based on a certain perception or lack thereof), Soul (The non-physical, non-psychological, aspect of the psyche, including the ideas and sensations the Mind and Body provide, which gets transformed into potent spiritual prowess tied to his emotional state. Think about it as stuff similar to "Determination" in Undertale), Essence (The "I" Concept; The concept collective that makes up "him" i.e: Time -one occupies-, Space -one occupies-, and lack thereof, i.e: Death -one doesn't possess-, etc.) as purely driven by his own Will.

TL;DR: He has "Resistance to Hypnosis/Mind Manipulation" that is decently strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back