• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who calc'd the Naruto scaling? Also Naruto key needed.

I'm not sure im someone recently changed this or maybe I just have a very low attention span.

So somehow Naruto is baseline 5-B which makes completely no sense. Here's why. For some reason I can not post photos anymore so I will just leave links and you'll have to scroll to the scans for now.

[Naruto's New Key and Scaling Above Juubi Madara with one eye]

Reasoning

After Naruto Recieves SOSP. There should be a seperate key for Naruto might I add because he did not have his Chakra cloak on when these feats were preformed

[Arguements and Scans from Chapter 673]

https://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-673?id=377823

Naruto is seen here completely destroying Juubi Madara with one eye with a Rasenshuriken without his cloak

KICKED AWAY A TRUE SEEKING ORB WITHOUT his new SOSP 'Chakra Cloak which we all know AMPLIFIES His abilities.

Infact if you scroll down Madara actually had to Absorb more chakra from the God Tree Just to heal himself after what Naruto did to him by himself without his chakra cloak.

Madara is at first damn near dying on top of the God Tree before mumbling the words "God Tree Take me within You"

In the scan you see Madara holding the tree and in the next scan Gaara says "The Tree Disapeared"

Again I cannot post the scan for some reason, however

[Arguemnts from Chapter 674]

Naruto has put on his new chakra cloak, Sasuke joins the battle.

They both have difficulty handling Madara due to HAX, Not physical durability or strength.

This is why Madara was able to handle Both Sasuke and Naruto for mere moments, so any arguement made about Madara being able to handle both of them will be more due to HAX not due to AP nor DURABILITY

Abilities preformed before Juubi Madara got his Second Rinnega

SAGE ART SHADOW STYLE THUNDER BLAST
: "By using Yin Release and combining it with natural energy, Madara releases myriads of purple tangible lightning bolts from the palms of each of his hands to capture the target". Quickly avoided by both Naruto and Sasuke

SAGE ART STORM STYLE FANG OF LIGHT:
The user infuses Storm Release with senjutsu chakra to fire a sharp, thin stream of light from their mouth. It is powerful enough to cut clean through a Truth-Seeking Ball.[2] As it travels at the speed of light, it is described as being impossible to dodge. Naruto evades.

LIMBO: Only Sasuke can see the clones, and only Naruto can actully strike them, REQUIRING THEM TO COMBINE THEIR EFFORTS

When Both Sasuke and Naruto Figure out how to defeat the Limbo clones Juubi Madara with One Rinnegan Flees to get another Rinnegan from Obito

Conclusion: Madara DID NOT demonstrate that his physical capabilities were a match for Naruto nor Sasuke in this form infact the OPPOSITE was demonstrated.

Results

SOSP without Cloak should be Planet level scaling to or above Madara after severly hurting. This was literally a one shot.

SOSP Naruto with Cloak, SOSP Sasuke, and Juubi Madara with both Rinnegan should be Planet Level + Scaling above the previous calc.

We don't give plus signs like that

We actually did have a key for Naruto with sosp(no cloak) but idk why it got deleted

Also decided Madara with one rinnegan scales to obito?? Um that's not in the profile actually u didn't read it wrong did you?

Obito doesn't scale to Madara. Madara scales to Obito

Also Edo Madara was stated to have been brought back to his prime. Revided Madara shouldn't scar to Edo Madara because of the simple fact that he doesn't have any eyes except for one. He got that eye and scales above the tailed beast by one snorting them and overpowering BSM Naruto

Lmao Juubito would probably stomp revived madara. There is no connection between their powers at all.

U can't scale them to each other

AstralKing7 said:
Lmao Juubito would probably stomp revived madara. There is no connection between their powers at all.
He one-shotted Sasuke who could combat with Juubito

He didn't one shot Sasuke

He used limbo on Sasuke which scales above his physical abilities and Sasuke scales to Juubito with Susanno bro so no him "killing" Sasuke doesn't count at all

We can discuss that later

What about Naruto without his cloak severly injurying Juubi Madara. Then Actually putting on his cloak and forcing Madara to flee with Sasuke

AstralKing7 said:
Also let me rephrase that Revived Madara with a Rinnegan and his Gedo Statue as they were shown to be quite equal while doing battle with Naruto and Sasuke.

Celestial Judge said:
We can discuss that later

What about Naruto without his cloak severly injurying Juubi Madara. Then Actually putting on his cloak and forcing Madara to flee with Sasuke
Naruto would jsut scale above that Madara

Now finding a rating for that Madara is a different thing entirely

I personally feel as Naruto should get a plus for damaging him so severly I will ask a mod if I can post scans to show context.

They dont scale high enough for them to get a plus, and they might not be 5-B for long. Naruto never had a key without his cloak. I might add a few keys to him at a later time.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
They dont scale high enough for them to get a plus, and they might not be 5-B for long. Naruto never had a key without his cloak. I might add a few keys to him at a later time.
How exactly? Toneri was about to literally throw a moon at Earth and destroy it and Naruto literally one shotted him with a chunk of Kurama out of him. That makes no sense.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
And what did that have to do with any of the points I made...

Toneri is only Moon+ for moving the moon, and your poins aren't backed up by the current scaling northeast currently accepted calcs. Naruto did have SP chakra, which you can see from his eyes. Also they are only baseline High 6-A so the wont be getting a "+" at all, same with their planet level rating.

A lot of your scaling doesnt make sense at all.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Toneri is only Moon+ for moving the moon, and your poins aren't backed up by the current scaling northeast currently accepted calcs. Naruto did have SP chakra, which you can see from his eyes. Also they are only baseline High 6-A so the wont be getting a "+" at all, same with their planet level rating.
A lot of your scaling doesnt make sense at all.
But it was NOT with the cloak. Which means he was not even at full power and still one shotted Madara.

And He was about to FLING the moon. Yes he had the Chakra Ofc but not his cloak. Thats like saying oh Sasuke had his Susanoo right arm out so it counts as a full body Susanoo.

One-shotting, stomping and similar situations gets an at least or higher or far higher etc. and an explanation.

I'm busy but I reply to some points so it could be more clear.

Naruto close to it but not baseline. There is calc which put his power to that level and he is above unknown degree.

Madara is at first damn near dying on top of the God Tree before mumbling the words "God Tree Take me within You"

>God tree is the one who saying that and Madara even ask Who?.

In the scan you see Madara holding the tree and in the next scan Gaara says "The Tree Disapeared"

> Actually what does above 2 sentences proving exactly?

LIMBO: Only Sasuke can see the clones, and only Naruto can actully strike them, REQUIRING THEM TO COMBINE THEIR EFFORTS

> Naruto both sense and strike them without needing Sasuke. He fought on equal ground with sensing.

Yeah, Naruto and Sasuke indivudally above even 2R Madara, at worst they are equal to him. Naruto later fought against Kaguya who is far stronger than 2R+Rinnesharigan Madara on equal grounds at worst.

Also, we only have 2R+Rinnesharigan Madara key.

You're proposing 5-B SPSM Naruto without cloak as a key?

I don't agree because I think it's unnecessary as he always using both powers together.

Mindovin said:
I'm busy but I reply to some points so it could be more clear.

Naruto close to it but not baseline. There is calc which put his power to that level and he is above unknown degree.

>God tree is the one who saying that and Madara even ask Who?.

> Actually what does above 2 sentences proving exactly?

> Naruto both sense and strike them without needing Sasuke. He fought on equal ground with sensing.

Yeah, Naruto and Sasuke indivudally above even 2R Madara, at worst they are equal to him. Naruto later fought against Kaguya who is far stronger than 2R+Rinnesharigan Madara on equal grounds at worst.

Also, we only have 2R+Rinnesharigan Madara key.

You're proposing 5-B SPSM Naruto without cloak as a key?

I don't agree because I think it's unnecessary as he always using both powers together.
Madara had to absorb the God Tree to heal himself because that one rasenshuriken that Naruto threw without a cloak did that much damage is my point. I was showing Madara was absorbing that tree in my sentences cause I could not post a picture.

1 eyed Rinnegan literally had to flee from the battlefield and come back. When he had two Rinnegan is the only time he had a fighting chance.

I would recommend holding off until the God Tier 5-B revisions are completed first.

Back