• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who are Sefiros and Qlippoth (from SCP) and why aren't they included?

Sefiros and qlipphoth got debunked, they are only about high elder god level at best now.

(Also there are many narrative stack out there op, 3812 exist outside the narrative stack and resides in the alpha layer if im not wrong.)
When did they get debunked? And how? Also, who else resides in the alpha layer?

I have sandbox for Qlippoth
They aren't stronger than 3812
Sefiros = Jewish God in Trashfire Canon and Qlippoth's literally Yaldabaoth.
F***, i just want they're 2-As but Ultima and Saikou want 1-A and both of them bullied me for this

Sefiros and qlipphoth got debunked, they are only about high elder god level at best now.

(Also there are many narrative stack out there op, 3812 exist outside the narrative stack and resides in the alpha layer if im not wrong.)
Well you're wrong about 3812 resides in the alpha layer
3812 exist outside the narrative stack, but lower than True Swan's layer (3812 will return to 1-A+ anyway)

Then I guess its qualified as other key for them, heh...

If trashfire canon ever get added then 2-A Yaldabaoth vs Anos would be a thing lmao.

Well I saw the revisions but I didn't check cuz no, anyways ain't 3812 stronger than algadda? I think my friends have scans on that.

Not anymore, since Alagadda in Kaktusverse canon is not similar to Alagadda in Djoricverse canon. Probably just a fodder version of it.

Back