• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maximum wank would make Blaziken 2-A for being able to Damage Arceus in-game. This is Rewind Rumble, and, respectfully, these fights are more about the Memes than the Results.

(why are you guys able to underline things and stuff, it won’t work for me)

(why are you guys able to underline things and stuff, it won’t work for me)
Check out the BB Code page if you don't know about it, but if the problem you're having is that you can't use the blue bar on top of your comment, the solution is to click the three dots to the far right, between the undo and preview buttons. You then want to click the Square Brackets labelled "Toggle BB Code", after which the buttons should turn white and become usable

I’m afraid I’m on mobile. There’s nothing between my buttons. We may be cluttering the thread, though, so best save it for later.

Either way, yeah, looking at the contenders, the only ones I recognize that could even really compete is a Wanked Blaziken or Blaze. Surprised he didn’t include Meramon or something, although I can see why.

Back