• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White's upgrade and others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it was confirmed in the last chapter that White's sword called "Spinel" is confirmed as a boost of strength, a sword clearly stronger than his normal sword and not a hard negation technique as I and other people think.

As we were shown this sword called Spinel could easily cut Base Kallavan and even at some point forcing him to use a part of EoB power to neutralize one of his attacks, indicating that White Depowered with Spinel is superior to Base Kallavan

We were shown that after getting serious, Kallavan using a part of EoB power casually stopped White's attack with bare hand with no indication of damage to his hand, while his Base form previously had difficulties in took these hits, look at all these points that I showed about Kallavan is he just using some part of EoB power, so I propose that the full power of EoB unleashed should at least a 2x multiplier

Also, during the fight between Kallavan and White, ths formerly confirmed and claim that in his Prime, he was far stronger and faster than his current self with Spinel and he said that he would never lost to Kallavan in a battle, indicating Prime White is at least in the same and league of strength of EoBF Kallavan, if not probably stronger

During the end of the fight between Kallavan and Jinsung, the latter probably used his strongest technique to nearly one-shot EoBF Kallavan, who could withstand attacks from Evankhell, Karaka and Yuri with Green April Ignition while severely weakened, so that proves his potential strongest attacks should definitely be stronger than EoBF Kallavan

Another subject I wanted to comment on, at the Last Station events, was shown to us that White with his strongest attacks is comparable to EoBF Kallavan in Raw Power by Cheonhee who blocked this one of these attacks with her Sylpheed shields, and some time after this, when White is battling with Sharon and he decided to use one of his strongest attacks, Elpathion blocked this attacks too, we also agree on the website that the Lighthouses complement Light Bearer's defense and are more durable than its users.

It has been shown that after Kallavan activating the part of EoB power, he regenerates the cuts he got from White, this shows us that Kallavan Regenerationn via activating EoB is at Low level.

Summing up what I propose:

White Depowered AP: Small Country level+ (same reasoning), Country level with his Strongest Attacks (same reasoning) or Spinel (Easily cut through Kallavan's hard skin, who shuggred off his previous attacks without any sign of injury), with his Strongest Attacks (same reasoning)

EoBF Kallavan AP: Country level+ (At least twice as strong as before. Same reasoning)

Prime White AP: Country level (Far stronger that his depowered form's peak, who can harm Base Kallavan. Claimed that Base Kallavan was no match for him if he were at full power)

Ha Jinsung AP: Country level (Same reasoning), Country level+ with Dragon Tiger Gate (Nearly one-shot Essence of Bravery Form Kallavan)

Elpathion Lightouses and Cheonhee Sylpheed shields Durability: Country level (Blocked one of White Depowered strongest attacks)

Kallavan's Regenerationn (Low via activating the Essence of Bravery)

Dont scale Prime White to EoB Kallavan.

Kallavan didnt go all out and was holding back, he even only partially activated EoB.

Also, "forcing Kallavan to use EoB" is a stretch. Kallavan used it to finish him quickly.

If White with Spinel were not a threat to Base Kallavan, why would he have had to use EoB even partially? I mean, before Kallavan used the EoB partially, he seemed unable to defend himself against White's attacks with his own, but after he used the EoB partially, he stopped his attack casually, showing that it was necessary to use EoB even though using a fraction of this, also ee know that Kallavan's durability is superior to his own power (what he implied in his fight with Jinsung) and White with Spinel was able to easily cut him, indicating that he must be stronger than Base Kallavan.

Because White stated that he wouldnt let Kallavan get close and that he'd play it range. Kallavan wanted to end things quickly because the girl's sister is still a wild card and he may have to kill her.

"Far stronger that his depowered form's peak, who can hurt Base Kallavan. Claimed that Base Kallavan was no match for him if he were at full power".

I dont see the Country+...

White was oneshot by "partially released" EoB Kallavan, who also was holding back.

ElPathion being able to casually block EoB's attacks sounds outrageous if you ask me.

In other words, I dont think that Depowered White or ElPathion can still be scaled to EoB Kallavan. EoB Kallavan has only gone serious against Evankhell and Jinsung. Also, putting current White with Spinel at the same level of his first appearance sounds weird, I think White now is much stronger than when he fought ElPathion.

Antvasima said:
@PaChi2

What are the conclusions here?
Summarizing:

Depowered White:

Small Country+/Country with Spinel (scales to Kallavan)/ At least Country with Spinel and his strongest attacks, possibly higher (stronger, can actually harm Kallavan).

Base Kallavan: Country, possibly higher (unaffected by Depowered White's attacks with no Spinel) / at least Country + in EoB (assuming the x2 multiplier is legit, can oneshot Depowered White).

Prime White: At least Country, likely higher (he should be above base kallavan, but if he's comparable to EoB Kallavan is up to speculation).

Ha Jinsung: At least Country (stronger than base Kallavan), at least Country + with his strongest attacks (practically oneshot EoB Kallavan if it werent for the later's crazy stamina/endurance).

ElPathion: Country level, possibly higher (no issue blocking Depowered White's strongest attacks, no Spinel).

As you can see, ElPathion and Base Kallavan should have the same rating for the same feat: no-selling Depowered White's strongest attacks. Though Kallavan did it against a stronger White.

The only guy here that fully scales to EoB Kallavan is Jinsung.

Prime White should be lowballed for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back