• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
This is tantamount to suicide for me to make this match since I can't vote here now. Oh well...

Wvl
Dun Dun Du vs Dun Dun Du

5-A Lavos and 3-A White Face

As I want this match to be truthful, speed is Unequalized (Unless this makes it a stomp, in which case I'll just equalize it.)

Both are in-character, but they take the opponent seriously.

Win via incapacitation or death.

Lavos BFRs to 2-D space despite the fact that WF technically is 2-D

Good Day to you all

Knowing White Face, it would probably somehow manage to live on inside Lavos or something. A parasite getting a virus. Noice.

Not voting here but being honest I feel like this VS Matchup is kind of deep on the controversial side of the spectrum. Not to Lucemon vs Arceus lvls, but you get my drift.

I don't think WF had matches that bad to be considered controversial yet. 90% of its threads ends up ded.

What I mean is that I doubt anyone will want to take the thread seriously because they are aware it has significant chances of massive levels of extensive debating and frustration down the road that may actually not lead anywhere It's not like I experienced this first hand when I made Arceus vs Lucemo

Offtopic, but White Face going toe to toe with Hades? Since when? Having replied there, that match is all about White Face staying alive or not.

About this, no comment.

Back