• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whispy vs Yggdrasil (Little Witch Academia.) for 3rd strongest 4-A plant.

Both at their strongest. (Either Parallel or Sky-High Whispy I would assume.)
Speed equal if it prevents a blitz.

Was this really not done already?

Yygrasil has a ton of hax but I think Whispy one shots
Profiles

Last edited:
The strongest would be 1 of the Twin Woods that showed up in the last game.

They used something like accelerated development to get stronger until, at minimum, they became able to legit scale to Kirby. Using 1 of those trees makes this a stomp. Who's the strongest 4-A plant?

The Hist who stomps via 16-D attacks. Alternatively I could use Yggdrasil from Little Witch academia.

Idk if that thing can even attack but its tier is wrong, "holding" stars and planets can hardly be 4-A due to not affecting the space between them. Why does it even have the audacity to have an "At least" while also having the LS it has?

That will probably be an issue for when CRT’s are allowed unless a LWA supporter wants to discuss here.

Wouldn’t the tree be the space between though?

If proven, yes, as there's no evidence and its AP doesn't even start with a capital letter, one can give themselves an educated guess about the reliability there.

I would agree if you pointed out the lack of explanation but the small grammar mistakes aren’t a big deal.

Does Yggdrasil fight at least? It doesn't seem a combat-oriented thing, just a massive magic tree and there's no explanation of what it does or how it uses its powers

We don't even know if Yggdrasil fights at all.
Striking strength, speed and intelligence are unknown and the summary says nothing about it

If that's the case then this is a stomp. And that profile should inform that, doing so is basic.

I asked Cropfist, who's the only supporter of the series still active, to comment here

Yggdrasil doesn't get a whole lot of screen time, much less combat showings, but it is shown to affect things around it with magic.

Unless Crop wants to elaborate Whispy can ignore most of it except maybe the fire? He one shots before it becomes a problem anyway.

Then yes this is a stomp, Whispy's weak to fire but can survive it from Kirby. Yggdrasil's big so, idk, maybe it will take some attacks for Whispy to win? That's Yggdrasil's only advantage.

Back