• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which of your characters are worthy enough to wield Mjölnir (Marvel Comics)?

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Got inspired by this and several other pictures of Littlepip using it.

Topic says it all though. What would make them worthy enough to wield the hammer?

Nothing 2-A, or higher and no Smurfy Reality Warping hax nonsense. Thats kinda obvious and boring for this lol.

I actually wonder if Tony ever came back in the MCU if he'd actually be worthy given everything.

Which one of my characters? The ones I've made profiles for? None. Maybe EOS (key does not exist yet) Hana, if you'd go by personality and ignore that she is way above and beyond 2-A by that point. The ones I haven't made profiles for? I can think of like 1 or 2 that fit all criteria, lol.

I am not a user of the FCOC wiki, but i need to ask, what exactly are the requirements to use Mjolnir? They seem to change a bit from author to author.

There really isn't one; at least that I can gather though if I could set some parameters (for the sake of this thread at least):

*Extreme self sacrifice.

*Honor and Duty bound to serving the needs of others reasonably above ones own. Even if they happen to correlate. The ability to put aside ones own ambitions in those situations for the sake of others or the theoretical greater good.

*Courageous enough to enforce the hammers philosophy (This is apparently what allows killers to wield it.)

Last edited:
I think it was because of his reluctance to kill? I don't read the marvel comics. It also to be wielded by someone who has the heart of a warrior, if I remember right

I think it was because of his reluctance to kill? I don't read the marvel comics. It also to be wielded by someone who has the heart of a warrior, if I remember right
Iirc it is because he uses tricks in battles and things like attacking from behind, making jokes so that the opponents loses the focus mid battle, etc.

Hmmmm.... I wasn’t really sure at first to be honest so I just decided to come back to this thread several hours later. I’ve thought it through and here we go.

While pretty much every protagonist “kills”, I put that in quotes because when Animasapians die (unless they die from aging and somehow the soul were to be destroyed), their bodies disappear, a capsule appears and you can press the button on them in order to bring them back.

So they keep the capsules because one day they might bring them back for a chance of redemption. Although Bellona still can’t forgive Kyman since he’s the leader of an army he ordered to take away her parents which was the last thing she saw before escaping and kill them (bypassing the capsule thing) so she’s had thoughts of doing things that make it so he can’t come back from the capsule.

I mean tanker classes are built to be capable of tanking, countering anything that comes their way and many of them do that in order to protect the lives of others.

Speaking of Bellona, she’s one of those tanker classes. I don’t know if this has to do with anything, but she was put in a situation where she had to be killed (bypassing the capsule thing) by the villains as a punishment for escaping her evil dictatorship for free will otherwise she would suffer the consequences of the human race who she lives with suffering in pain, agony, destroying their home planet, Bellona’s now home planet too “Earth” and then making it so she can’t come back from a capsule. She eventually fought back against them for not only her, but also all life on Earth’s freedom to live and she won.

Aurora is also brave and courageous enough to throw herself in between both of her friends too. But she hasn’t saved anywhere near as much life as Bellona did.

Peppy, her friends also motivated C.L.P.R to not wipe out all intelligent life within her city state too and one of the reasons why they took down the city state’s dictatorship is because of how much pollution it was bringing to the environment killing off many lifeforms. But not as many as Kyman’s army was about to do to Earth.

Eventually overtime every protagonist joins together to take down a universal dictatorship for free will for all life in the universe even if it meant they all die (also bypassing the capsule thing) in order to do it.

So while Bellona was the first one to come into mind, every protagonist could be worthy if you think about it.

I can just imagine the moment where Kyman kicked the asses of Bellona’s friends, family and her. Except she suddenly gets Mjölnir and starts beating the shit out of Kyman. Just like the scene between Captain America and Thanos in Endgame. That would be so badass! :O

I'm just imagining self-destructively heroic Raymond Swift picking up Mjolnir as he's about to die and smacking the Photoncalibur back at his would-be killer.

Ok, in all seriousness that'd be OOC given he didn't resent him afterwards but his entire arc is that he cares for others above himself to an extent that is unreconcilable with reality. Even after dying he did everything in his power to save the people who needed his help in the underworld, never stopping to think "is this my battle?".

Gonna try to answer the big Fallout Equestria ones in my own opinion:

Slapping a Mature/Spoiler Warning on the Inline Spoilered bits.

Littlepip - Maybe, earlier on in the story Pip did things that benefited everyone but only because they also fitted her own moral justifications. The story frames her too much as a good pony some times early on. Things change though, a bit midway through the story. Starting when she fosters a drug addiction. It gets to a point where she is unable to do jackshit without them, and subconsciously cares less and less about her friends. Ultimately culminating in a secret detox plan by everyone around her. A few chapters are spent on Littlepip questioning her previous morality and her ability to rise above the addiction. She does, but she ends up using drugs one more time in order to properly prepare for someone who can read minds, and is way out of her league. Honestly, shes in the same situation as Tony, on a good day she can and on a bad day she can't.

Blackjack - Oh boy this is hard. On paper, its hard no but considering she literally gives her own mind, body, and soul for the sake of others it can also be argued she can. Her mental status is especially hard to figure. Such as when she was forced to gas almost everyone she knew and loved to stop them from becoming violent genetic monsters, she attempted suicide....twice. Though if I'm being honest she should just be judged for her current key, her Speak form. I wanna say she can but only because giving up at this point is a psychological button thats entirely been erased here.

Back