• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When the FNAF movies comes out will it be different profiles for the animatronics?

It would largely depend on whether the movie was canon to the games. But yeah, the animatronics would probably need new profiles.

I heard a while ago that the movie wont be related to the games or novels and be its own thing

The way we currently treat the novels is kinda weird tbh, since it's confirmed to be a sort of secondary canon

Yeah but a alternate universe

Charlie is dead in the games while Henry is alive

Not like in the novels where Charlie is alive and Henry is dead

That's why I called it secondary canon, it's basically the same as Pokemon's case

Fun fact, at first, Warner Bros was gonna make the movie, they even had the script and everything. But Scott decided to give the license to another company. Warner had to use the script for something, so they revived an old TV Hanna-Barbera show called "The Banana Splits" and gave it it's own horror movie using the previous script for the FNAF movie. We even have a profile for one of the movie's characters.

Or at least that's what I heard.

what would the animatronics ap would be

─▒ would go for the same but subsoic speed cuz every protagonist shoots the monster or villan and they dodge it

and class k strenght probably spine ripping would be shown but not on camera due to fnaf s age rating 12+ probably a scream

a good reaction speed possibly same with gun shot maybe spring would be small room cuz i see him destroying a farmer house i dont know why it looks like ordinary horror and lots of resists and durability update just like books and games jason isnt strong in the friday the 13 game you can kill it but jason in the movies more likely undead jason he is very strong idk ─▒ said springy cuz there will be 3 movies

whats ur ideas

Back