• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When Prey Fights Back (Fennec Fox vs. Rabbit) (Voting Completed)

I'm still sticking with Inconclusive. I'm not jumping onto the train just because people decided to claim a fox with no real evidence of hunting rabbits can take down a rabbit.

I'm still sticking with Inconclusive. I'm not jumping onto the train just because people decided to claim a fox with no real evidence of hunting rabbits can take down a rabbit.
They kill their prey by biting hard on the back of the neck to sever the cervical vertebrae.

Interestingly, the fox does have a wincon. Tigers just use this tactic in conjunction with stealth to solo things 6 times heavier than themselves. Hitting pressure points is a way to win against a larger opponent in a street fight. Weak points seem like a realistic wincon for the fox since foxes also bite the neck to kill prey.

Back