• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When Mars People Attacks your Verse!

One Piece is the verse I picked. As of East Blue, they can contend with Mars People in terms of AP and durability and speedblitz them, too. Any character beyond East Blue level could blitz and one-shot droves of them, as well as Rootmars.

Just a note that the Mars People usually try to create chaos and destabilize the planet by manipulating its inhabitant before an invasion.

Just a note that the Mars People usually try to create chaos and destabilize the planet by manipulating its inhabitant before an invasion.
Interesting. I don't think that would really fly with the Straw Hats in particular, since they're all very trusting of each other. However, that might get the World Government and even some other pirate groups messed up. However, I'm still confident that most forces remaining would still fodderize the Mars People.

From what we have seen, they try to foster the belligerent factions of the world and betray them after having made them fight with other factions.
They may also try replace their leaders with one of them and command the faction, as they did with the Rebel Army.
They also scout the planet before an invasion, so who knows.

But yes, OP is generally broken for them.
The Mars People may have only an edge in air combat, since Fujitora is the sole person who can deal with enemies in space, but I think the Mars People will likely retreat once they see how strong the earthlings are.
Making clones of a powerful individual may be their trump card, granted that it would be extremely difficult for them to capture someone really strong and useful.

I mean, both pirates and world government aren't exactly paceful and inducing a giant war between them may allow the Mars People to seize some opportunity, even if with difficulty.
They might manage to kidnap some strong person after a battle and mass-produce clones.
I also think that their scouts would discover that the earthlings have people way stronger than any of their machinery.
They used to offer a limited supply of technology and fake an alliance, pirates and marines would surely be interested in having UFO-Ships, the problem would be betray them and be forced to retreat.

Back