• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When Creators Cry: Answer Arcs (Yes, it's a downgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The endpoint thing is clearly just a hyperbolic way to express their fear of the risks associated with the creator. They stall their journey because they don't want to fall and crumble into nothingness.

The first thing is the text itself adding that one can say their journey is one to escape an endpoint. Adding onto what Yuri said, the journey along the ladder does have a defined "endpoint", as it ends at the creator. You can even get closer to the world of gods, which wouldn't make sense if it was outside the heirarchy.

Moreover, Lambda herself makes it clear that the reason she doesn't go to the deeper levels is because she is afraid. Not that it's out of her reach.

I’ve been discussing this with umy with the separate hierarchies and stuff like that, but I need to re-read umineko, so I’m neutral

Last edited:
Regardless of whether or not Creators are plural or singular, it doesn't change the fact that the Kingdom of God is tier 0 territory. That's just semantics and the idea of removing the tiering because of it is ridiculous when all existing evidence, even in retcons, still impose the domain of the Creator/Creators as being unbound from all restrictions. All my other disagreements are being handled by ovy so I won't mention them.

But I am on Ovy's side for this one so far.
Being plural or not have never having a thing to do with not being tier 0, the thing is the third domain doens't exist, never be mentioned and just accepted her by a hyperbol text that show to be contradicted in story (And it's only here that a thing as vague as this would be accepted)

And being undbound from all restrictions is not a thing only for tier 0

And again if the creator is truly tier 0 won't featherine be infinitely into high 1A as she touched the boundary of the creator domain. But in this wiki she is baseline High 1A which will make the creator domain another layer of High 1A, so yea the creator's or featherine's (definitely the creator) current rating is wrong whether this gets accepted or not the

And again if the creator is truly tier 0 won't featherine be infinitely into high 1A as she touched the boundary of the creator domain. But in this wiki she is baseline High 1A which will make the creator domain another layer of High 1A, so yea the creator's or featherine's (definitely the creator) current rating is wrong whether this gets accepted or not the
Being baseline H1A does not mean there is no tier 0 realm/being

It just means there are no other H1A realms besides the one u are in

Being baseline H1A does not mean there is no tier 0 realm/being

It just means there are no other H1A realms besides the one u are in
Except she was said to touch the domain of the creator which means she touched the said tier 0 world but refrained from going on cause she will lose herself. So how is baseline H1A touching a tier 0 world?
And since she can move up to the creator's realm it is just a single transcendence and not enough to say creator is outside the entire hierachy

Except she was said to touch the domain of the creator which means she touched the said tier 0 world but refrained from going on cause she will lose herself. So how is baseline H1A touching a tier 0 world?
And since she can move up to the creator's realm it is just a single transcendence and not enough to say creator is outside the entire hierachy
She was at the last step but refused to go as she would lose herself

The H1A realm is not touching the 0 realm, is the person doing that

Not how ot works, u dont need an infinite hierarchy of H1A realms to prove the other is 0

U just need to show that the 0 realm will never be reached no matter how many H1A realms there are etc.

The verse can have 1 or a million H1A realms and the creator realm would still be 0 as no matter what extension of H1A u create it will never reach it

U just need to show that the 0 realm will never be reached no matter how many H1A realms there are etc.

The verse can have 1 or a million H1A realms and the creator realm would still be 0 as no matter what extension of H1A u create it will never reach it
Except that it's not show as like we tell Featherine have reached it but not enter it.

And anyways featherine should never be high 1-A in first

She was at the last step but refused to go as she would lose herself

The H1A realm is not touching the 0 realm, is the person doing that

Not how ot works, u dont need an infinite hierarchy of H1A realms to prove the other is 0

And again this is exactly it, feathrine could reach it from her own said H1A realm

And again this is exactly it, feathrine could reach it from her own said H1A realm
The realm is H1A and so is she for being able to be there etc. She in turn could reach a higher level but refuses to do it

So until she crosses that final step she will still remain H1A

If ur argument is "she can reach it therefore H1A" that's not really how it works, that just means she has the potential to reach that level

"No restrictions" is a confusing state of being for the creator. It's more like their existence becomes so great everything below them in creation is no longer interactable with.
As for multiple creators thing, I think there is two kinds. A rank (for beings like featherine) and zero restrictions, but that is my interpretation which I don't think will contribute much to this thread anyway. It can be solved in another thread.

I still have no solid opinion for the hierarchy stuff. I'll wait for yuri and ultima/ovy to finish the dispute.

Except that it's not show as like we tell Featherine have reached it but not enter it.

And anyways featherine should never be high 1-A in first
Not really talking but umineko perse and more bout the whole "1 H1A realm/baseline H1A cant have toer 0 on verse/cant reach tear 0"

Just using umineko as an example

As for the whole multiple hierarchies thing, I have to agree with yuri on this one. As for the creators thing, still completely neutral on that one

The realm is H1A and so is she for being able to be there etc. She in turn could reach a higher level but refuses to do it

So until she crosses that final step she will still remain H1A

If ur argument is "she can reach it therefore H1A" that's not really how it works, that just means she has the potential to reach that level
This it in self makes no sense, she is within a said H1A hierarchy but she can move out at will?

This it in self makes no sense, she is within a said H1A hierarchy but she can move out at will?
there are verses were characters can become tier 0 but dont do it or can reach a higher level of existence but refuse to do it for one reason or another

but since she never crossed to the creator domain she remains H1A and not 0

there are verses were characters can become tier 0 but dont do it or can reach a higher level of existence but refuse to do it for one reason or another

except the creator domain never showed a anough transcend for the thing, like he tell if a high 1-A can go into this layer whenever he would want, no reason to be tier 0 when it's the only reason it's tier 0 in first like it's only tier 0 because above feath but the trnascendance is not to the point she will never reach it as she can go whenever she want in so it's just higher high 1-A

The moment 0 does not exist outside and is accessible to h1A it is no longer tier 0. And why bring other verses to this? I am sure the context is different and not the same thing as this

The moment 0 does not exist outside and is accessible to h1A it is no longer tier 0. And why bring other verses to this? I am sure the context is different and not the same thing as this
kinda is, they can become tier 0 but chose not to do so as they could either lose themselves or would be absorbed into the OG tier 0 of the verse

just bringing other verses to show that the whole "can be tier 0 but does not do it" is a thing

Not how that works, though. TC's Tier 0 rating is because it's supposedly inaccessibly above the entire verse including characters like Featherine. This is already invalid and false if she's able to reach its realm and even become one.

The point is, you can't make the argument that "Featherine can be Tier 0 if she wants" when the whole point of TC's Tier 0 was being inaccessibly above the verse, which specifically included Featherine, who is currently the only High 1A character in Umineko. Featherine being able to reach TC contradicts this, so it wouldn't be inaccessible. No further context was given either. It wouldn't be viable for Tier 0. Damn, first Shinza, then Lovecraft (almost), now Umineko, soon DC. What's next? Downgrade Twin Peaks and SCP to solar system level?

This sums up my issues with Creator being "inaccessibly" above the heirarchy. At this point it just seems more like a formality to make Umineko 1-A rather than genuine attempt at trying to go for accurate tiering.

This sums up my issues with Creator being "inaccessibly" above the heirarchy. At this point it just seems more like a formality to make Umineko 1-A rather than genuine attempt at trying to go for accurate tiering.
There seems to be reason to keep it at 1A, but like you just said the contradictions go against that

fully agree with this

1B/High 1A, possibly 1A for TC seems to work, though. Cause there is reasoning for 1A, but there are also contradictions, so a possibly 1A rating should suffice.

Jesus Christ, how tf is Nasuverse more powerful than both Shinza and Umineko?

There seems to be reason to keep it at 1A
I don't see any concrete reasons other than "0 restrictions no ground :0" which doesn't really have any correlation to being inaccessibly above the heirarchy, and directly ignores the fact that it can be reached by climbing the heirarchy. Plus more stuff pain explained

I don't see any concrete reasons other than "0 restrictions no ground :0" which doesn't really have any correlation to being inaccessibly above the heirarchy, and directly ignores the fact that it can be reached by climbing the heirarchy. Plus more stuff pain explained
Well, you could honestly argue that it's this whole 0 restrictions thing that could grant 1A through being unrestricted and above the very framework of the hierarchy itself, but that is contradicted by what was said earlier, anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back