• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When Characters Play Soccer Instead of Vs Battling - Vs Soccer Match Tournament - VS Battle Wiki Edition

Well I would like to add a verse for tier 6, 4 and possibly 5, and that is...

Rayman

Forwards: Rayman, Globox, Barbara.

Mid-fielders: Teensie, Murphy, Moskito, Polokus.

Defenders: Betilla the fairy, Ly the fairy, Andre

Goalie: Rabbid

Extra: Litteraly every other character of the verse except for lums.

Well I would like to add a verse for tier 6, 4 and possibly 5, and that is...

Rayman

Forwards: Rayman, Globox, Barbara.

Mid-fielders: Teensie, Murphy, Moskito, Polokus.

Defenders: Betilla the fairy, Ly the fairy, Andre

Goalie: Rabbid

Extra: Litteraly every other character of the verse except for lums.
Ooh cool. All these exact characters for those 3 tiers right?

Hmm. I think when it comes to varies we only go with the specific listed tiers, even if they could technically qualify for tiers in between.

So I don’t think they could fit tier 5. Tiers 6 and 4 are fine tho.

Newly Updated Verse Soccer Roster

Okay, so here are all the registered verse's teams and tiers they are entering for:

Tier 10: (6 more teams needed for at least 8 total)​

The Real World
Toy Story

Tier 9: (8 teams have been reached)

Spooky's house
Overwatch
Sword Art Online
Hollow Knight
Lord of the Mysteries
Team Fortress 2
Undertale
A Hat in Time

Tier 8: (8 teams have been reached)​

My Hero Academia
Jojo
Naruto
Eden's Zero
Bloons Defense Team
Fullmetal Alchemist
Avatar: The Last Airbender / The Legend of Korra
Skullgirls

Tier 7: (Need 16 teams for this)​

Fairy Tail
One Piece
Pokemon
Street Fighter
Puella Magi
Naruto
Star Wars
Ben 10
One Punch Man

Tier 6: (8 teams have been reached)​

Naruto
Fairy Tail
Transformers (IDW)
Dark Souls
Pokemon
Danny Phantom
Puella Magi
Rayman

Tier 5: (One more team for 8 teams total)​

Megaman
Naruto
Star Wars
Sonic
Pokemon
Puella Magi
Dragon Ball Z

Tier 4: (1 more to get 8 teams)​

My Little Pony
Super Mario Bros
Yu-Gi-Oh
Pokemon
Kirby
Dark Souls
Rayman

Tier 3: (5/6 more teams needed for at least 8 teams total)​

Wakfu (maybe)
The Fairy Odd Parents
Dragon Ball Super

Tier 2: (4/5 more teams needed for at least 8 teams total)​

Wakfu (maybe)
Skyrim
SCP Foundation
Dragon Ball Super

Last edited:
Taito Team for Tier 5
Goalie: Core Cannon (If you know Space Invaders, you would think the position is designed for it; Infinity Gene key is used)
Forwards: Sonic Blast Man (His main abilities are offence-based)
Defenders: Doh (Large Size Type 5, Illusion Creation and other haxes)

[Considering Taito's history, I think VS Battles Wiki should contain more profiles for them]

Coach : Kazuma
The actual Coach: Chris
Goalie : Darkness (She would be useless at trying anything skillful, and she's good at jumping right in front of an attack. Also she litteraly has a skill which make you target her, so good luck putting a goal without passing her)
Forwards: Iris (She only has offensive stuff), Duke (Technically any Advanced Magic user qualify, but he's especially into attacking so he's here), Yunyun (She has all types of magic, can enhance herself to be stronger and usually is on the offensive side. Also is a Crimson Demon)
Midfielders: Beldia (Can litteraly throw his head and blitz everyone), Aqua (Her stuff is just too versatile. She can make the ball smaller, make it disappear, reflect the ball, make others slower etc...) Dust (Fatest runner of Axel, knows lot of dirty trick to get away from others)
Defenders: Wiz (She mainly was shown to focus on slowing others or defend herself, using ice, summoning a swamp or just paralysing the opponent), Hans (OH GOD IS THAT A BIG SLIME IN THE FIELD) , Wolbach (Another Advanced Magic user who could qualify. Also throwing Explosion in the air is enough to disturb anyone), Hoost (Idk man, you're just another Advanced Magic dude. At least you're re-usable no matter what happens)

Coach : Doc Scratch (He's an excellent coach)
Goalie : Dave Strider (Doesn't like being a "hero" and just want to be the normal random dude so the role fits this perfectly. Also time stopping a ball or knowing where dude will strike can help. Also time loops are easier to do if you just have to stop a ball instead of coming into contact in a shit tons of possible scenarios)
Forwards: Vriska Serket, Aranea Serket (Both just want ALL the attention, and that's the common thing attribuated to forwards. Pretty agressive, can just let opponent sleep and go full luck with their shoot), Davepetasprite^2 (Fast and offensive. Also has both Daves' fighting experience and Nepetas' hunter ones)
Midfielders: John Egbert (Can turn into wind, surround himself with wind, teleport however he wants, or just fly), Roxy Lalonde (Can make herself and the ball intangible, summon stuff between her and her opponent or just fly) , Rose Lalonde (She can predict stuff and fly. Also her light can blind the opponent)
Defenders: Alt. Calliope (Role is to stop the big bad guy and is p passive, so it fits. Summoning a black hole or trapping your opponent in a Dream Bubble with you sounds also like a good way to get the ball), Aradia Megido (THIS IS REQUIEM + time stop gg), Terezi Pyrope (She can detect and predict anyone; all that's left is get the ball or get help to do so), Jack Noir (Can BFR the ball in one sweep/by being in contact with it, use the red miles or just teleport and blitz)
Guy who just can't make it: Caliborn (He killed his sister because he didn't want to do a 2 player game. Never gonna play a 22 players one)

Coach : The name's NEKOMARU NIDAI!
Goalie : Juzo Sakakura (Ultimate Boxer. Nuff said.)https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Juzo_Sakakura?veaction=edit
Forwards: Genocider Syo/Jack (She's the most suited for offense, and I definitely see her scissor Genkidama being a Inazuma-like shooting attack), Sakura Ogami (The reverse of Mukuro Ikusaba in term of aura. She's the strongest character in the series beside Kenshiro and being the Ultimate Fighter sure qualify as a forwards), Kenshiro (Sakura but better)
Midfielders: Akane Owari (From the little we saw, she has an habit of running away and even her fight are her basing everything on mobility), Mukuro Ikusaba (Never got damaged once in her ENTIRE LIFE. Good luck stealing her the ball. Also her battle trance is the most fitted to just blitz everyone), Miaya Gekkogahara (Can know when someone will defend in advance + can accelerate + can do explosions and blind others)
Defenders: Monokuma (Monokuma usually appear from pretty much anywhere and surprise everyone, which is good for stealing the ball. Also his stuff are somewhat useful. Also Ig he could bring others Monokumas?), Takumi Hijirihara (His whole fighting style looks like a defender tbh. He usually counter the other or reflect his stuff, which is perfect to take the ball. Also he can litteraly remove your leg, take the ball, put back the leg, and run away.), Sonosuke Izayoi (A guy specialized in traps as a defender? Check.), another Monokuma (Same as canon one, but can also get big.)

Okay, so here are all the registered verse's teams and tiers they are entering for:

The Real World
Toy Story

Tier 9: (9 teams)

Spooky's house
Overwatch
Sword Art Online
Hollow Knight
Lord of the Mysteries
Team Fortress 2
Undertale
A Hat in Time
Konosuba

Tier 8: (9 teams)​

My Hero Academia
Jojo
Naruto
Eden's Zero
Bloons Defense Team
Fullmetal Alchemist
Skullgirls
Danganronpa

Fairy Tail
One Piece
Pokemon
Street Fighter
Puella Magi
Naruto
Star Wars
Ben 10
One Punch Man

Naruto
Fairy Tail
Transformers (IDW)
Dark Souls
Pokemon
Danny Phantom
Puella Magi
Rayman

Megaman
Naruto
Star Wars
Sonic
Pokemon
Puella Magi
Dragon Ball Z

Tier 4: (8 teams have been reached)​

My Little Pony
Super Mario Bros
Yu-Gi-Oh
Pokemon
Kirby
Dark Souls
Rayman
Dragon Ball Z

Wakfu (maybe)
The Fairy Odd Parents
Dragon Ball Super

Tier 2: (3/4 more teams needed for at least 8 teams total)​

Wakfu (maybe)
Skyrim
SCP Foundation
Dragon Ball Super
Homestuck

Last edited:
Also does anyone else here know anyone whos knowledgeable on these verses:

• Legend of Zelda
  • Kid Icarus
  • Earthbound
  • Persona
  • Fire Emblem
  • Golden Sun
  • Metroid
  • Bayonetta
  • Dragon Quest
  • Metal Gear
  • Final Fantasy
  • Xenoblade
  • Castlevania

All of these verses look like they could be potentially great add ons here if we can get people to form teams from them.

I would also mention Kingdom Hearts but they’re also going under revisions rn I think.

A few verses I might’ve missed too are Soul Caliber, BlazBlue, God of High School & Magi

LOUD HOUSE
Nominating Loud House for Tier 9
Formation: 4-4-2

Forward/Striker:
Lynn Loud
Lana Loud

Mid-Fielder:
Lincoln Loud
Luna Loud
Lori Loud
Leni Loud

Defender:
Lucy Loud
Lisa Loud
Luan Loud
Lola Loud

Goalie:
Ronnie Anne

Coach: Cylde McBride

Yeah, I think we got enough Tier 9 verses but I'm adding this verse just to make it even. Also, would be funny to see a mostly average verse go up against rest of the tier that is full of hax monsters, experienced soldiers/mercenaries and quirky adventurers. At the very least Team Loud has the advantage in soccer experience since Lynn does practice soccer very well and her siblings should may have some degree of knowledge of how soccer works.

The Real World
Toy Story

Tier 9: (10 teams)

Spooky's house
Overwatch
Sword Art Online
Hollow Knight
Lord of the Mysteries
Team Fortress 2
Undertale
A Hat in Time
Konosuba
Loud House

Tier 8: (9 teams)​

My Hero Academia
Jojo
Naruto
Eden's Zero
Bloons Defense Team
Fullmetal Alchemist
Skullgirls
Danganronpa

Fairy Tail
One Piece
Pokemon
Street Fighter
Puella Magi
Naruto
Star Wars
Ben 10
One Punch Man

Naruto
Fairy Tail
Transformers (IDW)
Dark Souls
Pokemon
Danny Phantom
Puella Magi
Rayman

Megaman
Naruto
Star Wars
Sonic
Pokemon
Puella Magi
Dragon Ball Z

Tier 4: (8 teams have been reached)​

My Little Pony
Super Mario Bros
Yu-Gi-Oh
Pokemon
Kirby
Dark Souls
Rayman
Dragon Ball Z

Wakfu (maybe)
The Fairy Odd Parents
Dragon Ball Super

Tier 2: (3/4 more teams needed for at least 8 teams total)​

Wakfu (maybe)
Skyrim
SCP Foundation
Dragon Ball Super
Homestuck

Let's try a Tier 8 Ring Fit Adventure team (Fitness Master keys). Unfortunately gonna have to use some characters that don't have profiles on here, but they don't really have any important abilities anyways lol

Goalie: Dragaux

Defenders: Armando, Guru Andma, Puffersquish, Matta Slay

Midfielders: The Player (Ring Fit Adventure), Abdonis, Absploder, Stomper

Forwards: Allegra, Dashley
Btw I’m sorry but this team wouldn’t really work here. We’re using characters here that have a page by our sites standards.

Back