• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When Characters Play Soccer Instead of Vs Battling - Vs Soccer Match Tournament - VS Battle Wiki Edition

Hear me out here lol, you swaps the event of a goal being scored on the Bleach team with the opponent's goal. Jugo would Balance it so that if they suffer a goal, they also get a goal cuz sharing misfortune. Causality manip is good memes

I mean if its with extras then its fair game but it doesn't matter since Yhwach is a GG and FT will take the silver with all the god tiers.

Hear me out here lol, you swaps the event of a goal being scored on the Bleach team with the opponent's goal. Jugo would Balance it so that if they suffer a goal, they also get a goal cuz sharing misfortune. Causality manip is good memes
Doesn't Uryu's Antithesis have to have something used first b4 he can reverse it tho?

Then again, if you want them signed up as Extras, I could exchange 2 out with them if you want. Since the tier 6 tourney hasn't started yet.

Just to give an update, my apologies for being a bit inattentive to this atm as ive been focusing on finishing up schoolwork. My semester ends today for summer break so that will give me more free time for a while.

Expect more matches for tier 8 and 7 to be posted soon.

They did? Down bad.
They were pretty much all scaling from a feat where this one already Op guy just barely survived some explosion. Practically nobody scaled and most had countless legitimate anti-feats which proved that they are consistently high 8-C and a bit higher

Was that Vilgax surviving his ship blowing up in UAF? If it is, BoS Vilgax survived a nuke which should be low tier 7 iirc. Low tier 8 seems kinda weird for Ben’s aliens.

Was that Vilgax surviving his ship blowing up in UAF? If it is, BoS Vilgax survived a nuke which should be low tier 7 iirc. Low tier 8 seems kinda weird for Ben’s aliens.
It was indeed the UAF feat that Zamasu scaled everyone to in the first place indeed. I'm still in exam period. I'll go over how many legit anti-feats there actually are when I'm done. Apparently there is a thing called "AoE fallacy fallacy" that people use to legitimize certain anti-feats so this oughta be fun ;).

What do you mean by normal matches anyway I guess you can make a new one anyway if I am not mistaken my scp and dnd team should be fine still so can they be added to that.

What do you mean by normal matches anyway I guess you can make a new one anyway if I am not mistaken my scp and dnd team should be fine still so can they be added to that.
As in casual matches, not ones in a tournament format

basically like we do everyday in the vs fight forum.

Back