• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's Make Kamen Rider Verse's so feared?

Well ever since the massive rise of Kamen Rider in this website and how much it took many of the others verses they fought became their victims; it strike many of users here a fear and PTSD when they heard or against Kamen Rider

The Question is: What's this verse's so feared by many of you guys here? Write the reason below about why and how, and we...the Kamen Rider supporters would discuss it too

Note: Be respectful and try not to evoke any hate on this thread, we are human and not an mindless being
images

Last edited:
I'm guessing strong verses and haxy characters in general will always be controversial. Not saying this as a shot at Kamen Rider, just as a thing that tends to happen in general. Could be wrong, but, characters with too vast abilities usually tend to leave little room for debate as they tend to have one shot conditions pretty easily and null advantages as well, which can also be divisive.

Just rambling though, personally I like KR, only ever participated in one Kamen Rider vs thread a long time ago and it was an absolute blast and actually give me a final push to start watching KR myself. =P But it was before KR got their major upgrades so it was a lot simpler.

Back