• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's a Demon to a Demi-God?

It's just wierd seeing these two fight at this scale. Kratos is tier 2. That's not gonna be easy to process for a while.

ABoogieYesSir said:
Just that Kratos has to get pass through Spawn's phasing ability.
Even Kratos at his weakest could harm intangible opponents with his weapons (in the form of the Wraiths)

Hmm I'd say akratos has the AP edge here. Spawn is stronger then two creators of 8 universes but POH Kratos is miles above his God of War III self who in turn is miles above Thor and Old Msn Kratos (Thor having split the world tree at Ragnarok and shaking 9 separate universes)

I'd also argue that Kratos has every possibility of killing Spawn, his Blades of Chaos, Hades Claws, Poseidon magic and even physical strikes are all capable of bypassing Spawn's intangibility. This is also not considering that Kratos' time hax is arguably as great as Spawn's own and if we assume Kratos has his God of War Powers in this state then that means he can BFR Spawn, summon all manner of demons and souls to distract Simmons, using that to get in a fatal blow.

So far I'm leaning to Kratos but I could lean towards Soawn with the right arguments

Back