• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What You Can't See Will Kill You (Ennard vs. Weeping Angel) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
The work had been done. They had all been torn apart, and formed the amalgamation of animatronic parts known as Ennard. They had led the man incorrectly known as Eggs Benedict into the Scooping Room after killing all remaining witnesses to the events of Circus Baby's Pizza World, and his insides had hence been removed by the Scooper. Slinking their way around to claim the vehicle of their escape, they find themselves stunned to see an angel standing over the gutted man, its hands covering its eyes. Upon closer inspection, it appeared to be just a statue, but the dim light above flickered, and its position appeared to shift. Another flicker, and its hands were away from its face, staring directly at the animatronic monstrosity. Knowing the face of another monster, the robotic demon twitched erratically, and let out a ghastly screech, ready to destroy the one thing standing in the way of its freedom.

In the blue corner, we have Ennard from Five Nights at Freddy's, and in the red corner, we have the Weeping Angel from Doctor Who.

Weeping Angel VP
Ennard
-This is a fight to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed any outside help.

-Ennard is in his Canon form, and Weeping Angel is already well-fed.

-Speed is equalized.

With all this being said, let the debate begin.

"Don't even blink!": 3 (Colonel Krukov, Buttersamuri, Robot972)

"I will find a way out!": 0

Inconclusive: 9 (EnnardTrap1987, SuperAPM, HeadlessKramerGeoff777, Soupywolf5, Joaco0902, XSOULOFCINDERX, Ionliosite, Yakushimi, XXJellyXx)

I'm not sure how the Wepping Angel's Type 6 Immortality works, but at the same time, I'm not sure what it'll do should it destroy Ennard's body. It'll still be left with the four spirits.

From this scenario, Ennard's stealth techniques are null as it's right in front of the WA and speed is equal.

Oh, got it. That shouldn't mean much here then.

But yeah, I'm thinking Incon unless teleporting Ennard back in time counts as a win or Absorption can be used against souls

@Robot972

There's different ways it can replicate itself:

• Taking a picture causes the image to become an Angel itself
  • Can convert over statues to become Angels
  • Looking into the eyes of an angel leaves an image of it in the memory centres of the brain. It then forces its way out of the body after it has grown.

Buttersamuri said:
BFR. So yea. That would be a win.
This is a fight to the death or incapacitation.

Actually, that's why I specified that the Angel starts well-fed in the OP. They only fling things back in time to feed on the potential energy of their victims' unlived days. Meaning that, in this particular instance, Ennard should be in no danger of being BFR'd through time.

Also, yes, BFR is a form of incapacitation.

Sorry, I don't know a ton about Weeping Angels. That's why I asked.

Transmuting a picture won't do anything here.

Should it mutate Ennard into a WA, the kids souls should just be able to break off, I imagine

Can't grow out of the brain of a soul

I'm going to vote on the basis that Ennard will make the mistake of looking in the eyes of an Angel, that is, if he's able to be affected by it?

Agreed, on top of the fact that it usually only happens when staring too long at the image or recording of an Angel. Plenty of people in Doctor Who have stared directly into the eyes of the angels without being afflicted in this way.

Hmmm.

May it be possible to drain the robot of energy, since it's a robot(Or does it have no electronic parts)? What about converting other statues and overwhelming the bot?

Didn't realise that's were the fight takes place.

I did say that they were in the Scooping Room in Circus Baby's Pizza World, which is located in an underground facility somewhere. So, doubtful there are any other statues around.

The energy thing could stall Ennard, but considering the fact that he's powered by five different Remnant at this time, which is basically just souls in liquid form, I doubt that it would effectively be able to shut it down in that way.

The Angel could eat. Just when no one's looking. ovo

I just see a stalemate then tbh, unless the Angel get bored and decides to BFR.

I mean. Would t the angel just eventually do so. Like even in this state, eventually it would considering resorting to that.

There is the fact that Ennard has 5 to 6 eyes scattered across his whole body, meaning that he could potentially keep an eye on the WA at all times. And he doesn't need to blink, so...

That's what I'm thinking. This is either an incon through one of many means (staring contest until the end of time or WA vs 4 souls) or WA wins with time hax

I'll say Inconclusive. Since this specific situation doesn't make them use it that fast. It's only they would resort to it eventually maybe. But Angel getting trapped in a staring contest with them is the most likely outcome

Actually, I would say WA would win, to be honest, now that I've thought about it. Since they're underground, with lighting that was already unreliable due to "muh, horror," it can be easily manipulated by the WA so it can move in the pitch blackness. And, yes, that is a strategy they like to use in underground areas. So, it could eventually get bored with Ennard, turn off the lights, and BFR him through Time Hax.

Yeah, and the Angel does employ strategies like turning out the lights for it's own advantage.

Oh. That's true. Ahh. I need to think about the area more. I always fail to do that in fights. Alrighty yea. WA gets bored and lols him away to me Doc and Marty..... wait i made that joke already

Taking into account the lighting, which we know is bad down there, I'll agree with Starter Pack on WA growing bored and BFRing.

'kay, then. I'll add all three of you as votes for WA, and wait for the FRA Squad to arrive.

Back