• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would Pokemonfan807's Tier be and how much of a smurf would he be?

The users of vs battle wiki decide to make a profile out of good old Pokemonfan807/Sirthinkalot.

This is because he has his own superpowers he has from superpower wiki.

So how powerful would he be and what tier is he, his durability, his speed, etc.

and how much of a smurf would he be compared to other smurfs.

4th-Dimensional Physiology

Absolute Character Erasure

Absolute Shield Construction

Absorption Immunity

Bodily Fluid Removal

Body Part Implosion

Building Destruction

City Destruction

Continent Destruction

Curing Immunity

Curse Magic

Domestication

Fiction Destruction

Genetics Intuition

Heaven Creation

Hell Creation

Island Destruction

Leadership Intuition

Lie Empowerment

Logic Immunity (note, this is really someone elses power but after i created my own power (logic transcendence), which was removed due to it being technically already created. that removed power was merged with that someone's power and became logic immunity. so technically i can still have it)

Archetype Mad Scientist (not really a power but you can have all the powers that a mad scientist can have)

Meta Power Destruction

Meta Trapping

Metal Empowerment

Molecular Weakening

Moon Destruction

Neck Destruction

Non-Corporeal Slicing

Nothingness Aspect Manifestation

Object Enhancement

Omni-Absorption

Physics Enforcement

Plot Erasure

Power Sacrifice

Principle Creation

Radioactive Monster Physiology

Rocket Weaponry (an ability rather than a power)

Science-Magic Intuition

Self Data Manipulation

Archetype:Stone Wall (again an archetype rather than a power but can gain associated powers of a stone wall)

Swiss Army Weaponry (an ability rather than a power)

Take Down Attack

Technology Empowerment

Temporal Defiance

Turret Proficiency (ability rather than power)

Notes:

If you see the word Omni, Meta, or Absolute next to the power's name. (it means no limits to it)

as someone best explains here

also i shouldn't have said every single level of destruction (fiction destruction kept but the others just say various levels of destruction but then you wouldn't know the highest level of destruction i made for a power)

So how powerful/AP/Tier i am, what would my profile look like, and how much of a smurf am i?

i don't know.

just take a look at all my powers and decide
Wow, look at all those powers!
Given no info to the contrary, I decide that all of your powers are combat inapplicable, too low on their scale in general to be used, & all in a nature that you wouldn't actually be willing or able to use. ; P

(Sorry, sorry, just having fun.)

Back