• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would Goku and Vegetas Moro arc keys look like if the anime had the moro arc

Beerus has the most strength related retcons during bog movie in an interview Toriyama stated beerus used around 70% of his powers but this was retconned in the anime

How strong would they be in a hypothetical anime moro arc key and why would the be that strong
How strong? 3B downgrade if they include the "blow away the galaxy" part in the Anime XD But I hope Toei will do as always and exaggerate the feat to destroy all 12 universes :D

How strong? 3B downgrade if they include the "blow away the galaxy" part in the Anime XD But I hope Toei will do as always and exaggerate the feat to destroy all 12 universes :D
The galaxy feat is hell lot more controversial than that apparently the original japanese raw has it as will blow away all the galaxies

I don't think Goku was ever stronger than Beerus in the manga. If that's the case they might make changes for Goku to be stronger than Beerus.
No they did, Jiren was stated VERBATIM to be stronger than the 12 Gods of Destruction and we saw them all have a bloody battle. Beerus got ****** up during said fight.

No they did, Jiren was stated VERBATIM to be stronger than the 12 Gods of Destruction and we saw them all have a bloody battle. Beerus got ****** up during said fight.
No, Beerus defeated most of Gods easily and was tied with Quitella until Grand Priest finished the battle, and still, ''retconned wanked beerus'' was going to finish Moro.

No, Beerus defeated most of Gods easily and was tied with Quitella until Grand Priest finished the battle, and still, ''retconned wanked beerus'' was going to finish Moro.
Idk about easily he was heavily bleeding. He took Dmg despite UI which was still good enough to dodge the assault of 5 GoDs. You can't bypass UI if the difference is too high. Also Belmod was the only one who didn't take any dmg at all. He was clearly holding back.

Even if his UI was imperfect , we see a far inferior version of Roshi that is relativistic that enabled him to to dodge MFTL Jiren. So if we reverse the logic it would be impossible for the Gods to hurt Beerus without them being in his league AP and speedwise..

Last edited:
"Easily" no he didn't. By the end of his he was bloodied up, bruised and huffing. That's never said anywhere and you really have to stretch to think that's the case. That also could just be him going for the crystal while Goku actually fought him. Those crystals easily got destroyed by Merus going easy and Goku shattered it when he was pretty low on energy (since he turned back into base form instantly) so....try again.

"Easily" no he didn't. By the end of his he was bloodied up, bruised and huffing
As I said, he only start bleeding when he started to fight Quitella, which is the god that could defeat Beerus in arm wrestiling in the manga, which means that Quitella scales to him, while Beerus could deal with the others gods

As I said, he only start bleeding when he started to fight Quitella, which is the god that could defeat Beerus in arm wrestiling in the manga, which means that Quitella scales to him, while Beerus could deal with the others gods
They didn't get to hit each other. Beerus takes out Rumshi though and he's pretty messed up. And the chapter shows they're all pretty relative so....the fact Jiren is WITHOUT QUESTION above Belmod who also drew blood from Rumshi is....pretty solid for Jiren>Beerus.

Do u know what ''retconned beerus'' is what we are talking about right? we know that Jiren > Beerus due scaling, however, they seem to be doing retcons in Beerus and making him stronger, as stated a lot of comments ago

Why are we actually assuming that Power levels are set in stone? Beerus is still frequently training offscreen similar to Tien, Roshi , Krillin etc. I mean that's Whis primary task after all.
There is no reason not to assume that he got stronger and re-surpassed them. Trainingwise alot of species showed greater growth via training than the Saiyans (if you leave out zenkai boosts)...even the earthlings..

Why are we actually assuming that Power levels are set in stone? Beerus is still frequently training offscreen similar to Tien, Roshi , Krillin etc. I mean that's Whis primary task after all.
There is no reason not to assume that he got stronger and re-surpassed them. Trainingwise alot of species showed greater growth via training than the Saiyans (if you leave out zenkai boosts)...even the earthlings..
There isn't one instance where he is shown training instead we see him sleeping or hanging around. Also why would Beerus train?

There isn't one instance where he is shown training instead we see him sleeping or hanging around. Also why would Beerus train?
1) It's implied that Champa is fat because he doesn't train ( In the Manga: I haven't trained in 15 years) and both have a similar appetite. So this kinda implies that Beerus does train.

2) He also wanted to do some warm up in the manga because he still felt tired from waking up and invited Vegeta to observe him to teach him Hakai. So it's kinda part of his morning routine.

Back