• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what would being beyond the duality of reality/fiction or reality/illusion amount to?

just as the title says, but the assumption is the character in question would already have atleast type2 non/trans duality

Last edited:
just non duality? no qaulitative superiority or anything 😭 (my assumption was you already atleast have type2 and this just one of the ones you exist outside of, i should have clarified)
It gives a basis for qualitative superiority, but it is best fit for type 1 non-dual considering it's just "being beyond reality and fiction" without further context. And for a real qualitative superiority, the character would have to show that they're qualitatively superior and absolutely no quantifiers (non 1-A) can interact with it by any means. Iirc, being transcendent to both fiction and reality by default when considering the previous qualitative transcendental relationship between that reality and fiction, then I think it should be a single layer above baseline 1-A. If you mean transcending that reality and fiction in an additional R>F layer context, then I think High 1-A is the best fit.

It gives a basis for qualitative superiority, but it is best fit for type 1 non-dual considering it's just "being beyond reality and fiction" without further context. And for a real qualitative superiority, the character would have to show that they're qualitatively superior and absolutely no quantifiers (non 1-A) can interact with it by any means. Iirc, being transcendent to both fiction and reality by default when considering the previous qualitative transcendental relationship between that reality and fiction, then I think it should be a single layer above baseline 1-A. If you mean transcending that reality and fiction in an additional R>F layer context, then I think High 1-A is the best fit.
I see

i actually forgot to ask something what if said character also cannot reach the quantifiers?

Last edited:
If you mean transcending the duality between non-outer(F) and outer(R), then it's high 1-A. In fact, the 10th deathless level of the novel "dragon talisman" got high 1-A for that reason.

Back