• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what verses have had installments with the biggest power jump

for example, Dragon Ball to Z, Z to Super, etc

another is Shin Megami Tensei. before III came out it would most likely be considered city level at max here. Then Amala happened, and now it's some of the strongest 2-As. Add 4 and Apoc and now it's 1-C, Digimon tier.

Ergenverse: First two novels capped at 2-B then the third one, I Shall Seal the Heavens, brought it to 1-A.

another:
pokemon, pre gen-4 to post gen 4

5-B to Low 2-C (as there was no multiverse in Pokemon yet)

another jump is gen 6, in which case 2-A

In legend of Zelda, I believe the first couple games are in the tier 9-8 range, then in ALttP we have universal scale reality warping, and in OoT we’re introduced to the Golden Goddesses who created the multiverse (baseline 2-C at the time).

To aru series
Old testament characters are tier 5 at best (with exception of Accelerator who has high 1-C durability and Touma who has high 1-C powernull)
Meanwhile new testaments has a lot of high 1-C characters

To aru series
Old testament characters are tier 5 at best (with exception of Accelerator who has high 1-C durability and Touma who has high 1-C powernull)
Meanwhile new testaments has a lot of high 1-C characters
Can’t wait for misfortune boy to become 1-A

Fire Emblem.

The very best the series has was Tier 6 stuff for a good chunk of time there.

Come Warriors, we had confirmed timeline destroyers, Low 2-C

And the come Heroes we now have an infinite multiverse and a cast of characters who are on level to manipulate and destroy the whole thing for a jump to 2-A

GBA low tiers (Large Building) VS Their Heroes counterparts is such an absurd difference.

Huh
If MegaTen capped out at City level, what other city level verses (like MHA) could it fight and do well? (Although it could be Country with the Megiddo Ark)

Hm. I wonder if VSBW (in it's current state: i.e all the rules and even the tiering system) were made in the 90s.
I'll go make a thread for that.

Back