• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier will be destroy a structure in a 1-A Plane?

Basically, Character A that live in a 4-D plane destroy a continent with one punch with enough energy to belong to 6-A Tier.
Then, Character B that live in a 1-A plane destroy a continent with the same energy that character A.
A little context, in this fiction franchise, a continent in Plane A is biggest that a High 1-B plane (It ranges from 0-D or 1-D to High 1-B) and, by comparison, the High 1-B structure is less than one atom for the 1-A plane.
Then, character B will be in 6-A Tier or in a different tier?

Actually.... I don't understand the question, I suppose question can be more specified and grammar can be more corrected.

if its a 4-D continent itd be uni+, same for the 1-A part, if its an outversal structure then obviously destroying it would be 1-A

En realidad.... No entiendo la pregunta, supongo que la pregunta se puede especificar más y la gramática se puede corregir más.
Basically, I want to know if destroying the same structure and with the same amount of energy, but in two different dimensions (One of these is a 4-D dimension and the other is a 1-A structure) make a character enter the same tier or if they would be in different tiers

Last edited:
Básicamente, quiero saber si destruir la misma estructura y con la misma cantidad de energía, pero en dos dimensiones diferentes (Una de estas es una dimensión 4-D y la otra es una estructura 1-A) hace que un personaje entre en el mismo nivel o si estarían en diferentes niveles
I think Original Post was the accurate thing there can be compared to this.

Anyway, higher dimensional object can have same mass as of lower one, so they're not scalable by default. If your question lined upto this answer then you can break it down to use.

please speak in english, most people on here, including me, wont know what youre saying
Sorry, I was using spanish translator to a work. I said:

Basically, I want to know if destroying the same structure and with the same amount of energy, but in two different dimensions (One of these is a 4-D dimension and the other is a 1-A structure) make a character enter the same tier or if they would be in different tiers

Sorry, I was using spanish translator to a work. I said:

Case by case, fiction dependent and my above post-

Anyway, higher dimensional object can have same mass as of lower one, so they're not scalable by default. If your question lined upto this answer then you can break it down to use.

Basically, Character A that live in a 4-D plane destroy a continent with one punch with enough energy to belong to 6-A Tier.
Then, Character B that live in a 1-A plane destroy a continent with the same energy that character A.
A little context, in this fiction franchise, a continent in Plane A is biggest that a High 1-B plane (It ranges from 0-D or 1-D to High 1-B) and, by comparison, the High 1-B structure is less than one atom for the 1-A plane.
Then, character B will be in 6-A Tier or in a different tier?
Both would be 6-A, unless the continent itself shows properties of being 4-D/1-A

Just because they exist on these realms doesn't mean they inherently would be said tier.

Regarding the additional context: Is it said that even the atoms inside those realms are bigger than a lower reality? (Or something to that effect) Because that would indeed be proof of 4-D/1-A quality

Both would be 6-A, unless the continent itself shows properties of being 4-D/1-A

Just because they exist on these realms doesn't mean they inherently would be said tier.

Regarding the additional context: Is it said that even the atoms inside those realms are bigger than a lower reality? (Or something to that effect) Because that would indeed be proof of 4-D/1-A quality
Yes, even an atom is biggest that the 4-D Dimension

Back