• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier is this?

Nehz XZX said:
This should be on the Questions and Answers board.
@Roachman40

You really should move this to the Questions and Answers board.

@Roachman40

You really should move this to the Questions and Answers board.

The thing is, I don't know how to.

That would depend on the nature of the crossover, I think. As in, whether or not it is only canon to Doctor Who but not Elric of Melniboné or vice-versa. Although even then, I am not really sure what would this warrant, given we are adopting stricter standards on Doctor Who canon now, it seems.

The quotes below also don't indicate anything High 1-B. It just states the Multiverse is infinitely-layered without giving too much elaboration on the nature of those layers, and if anything, they sound too much like parallel universes for that to be anything other than 2-A. I addressed this in a previous thread, in fact.

@Ultima Reality

Doesn't Doctor Who have a High 1-C cosmology? If all of that is really contained in the Michael Moorcock Multiverse, then it would be at least on that level.

I am not really sure if the rules on Crossover scalling would allow that though, and it probably depends on the type of Crossover, like I said.

Ultima Reality said:
I am not really sure if the rules on Crossover scalling would allow that though, and it probably depends on the type of Crossover, like I said.
I guess, that's right. More details about the kind of crossover might help with determining the proper tier.

If infinite multiverse means an infinite amount of univeres, then that is probably 2-A.

I will look for it since several stories novel of the Doctor who as the champion of time now is not treated as a canon.

Oh I thought your where talking about the cosmology thing, yea I'm not to sure where the doctor is referred to the eternal Champion.

Back