• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What the heck did goji fought?

So I said that Kiriyu vs Dragonzord was inaccurate in a discord server
of em said "No, that was one of the only times DB was correct!"
It lasted for several minutes and they pulled some crazy things
Burning Heisei Goji at STAR LEVEL!? (Tier 4 but he's Tier 5 cmon)
And saying that GOJI BLITZES THE DRAGONZORD?! (Dragonzord is MFTL+ at best and Burning Goji could only react to him in his FTL speed)
After saying that "The best feat Burning Goji could do is blow up the planet."
They said, "Remember how I said Heisei Godzilla beat a being who survived and escaped a Blackhole?"
Where did they pull that from?
Starting to think that they dislike me for using a powerscaling wiki that's inconsistent despite the fact that I can't calc
Main thing is, where was the fight where Goji fought a kaiju that escaped from a black hole?

It is not well known or fully explained but Space Godzilla's electromagnetic energys "drill" any hindrance at speeds attained from pulled gravitational energys.
tumblr_p4730chfwQ1wzw0ebo1_500.gifv

Last edited:
So I said that Kiriyu vs Dragonzord was inaccurate in a discord server
of em said "No, that was one of the only times DB was correct!"
It lasted for several minutes and they pulled some crazy things
Burning Heisei Goji at STAR LEVEL!? (Tier 4 but he's Tier 5 cmon)
And saying that GOJI BLITZES THE DRAGONZORD?! (Dragonzord is MFTL+ at best and Burning Goji could only react to him in his FTL speed)
After saying that "The best feat Burning Goji could do is blow up the planet."
They said, "Remember how I said Heisei Godzilla beat a being who survived and escaped a Blackhole?"
Where did they pull that from?
Starting to think that they dislike me for using a powerscaling wiki that's inconsistent despite the fact that I can't calc
Main thing is, where was the fight where Goji fought a kaiju that escaped from a black hole?
Kiryu was composited in that DB episode

He has feats from:

1. Kiryu Saga which is under revisions
2. IDW comics which ranges from tier 6 to High 5-A
3. Some Godzilla games specifically Godzilla The Game where Godzilla and the other kaiju sits at Tier 4

Which means the real results of the fight is a DRAW...... Kiryu can't hit Dragonzord due speed gap but Dragonzord can't hurt Kiryu either.

Back