• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What pokemon moves will you chose to live your life with

You've 4 move slots. Chose any move that can be used by non-legendary pokemon (so no bending time space with roar of time or spatial rend).

An example:
I'd chose
-Fly
-Recover
-Rain dance
-Psychic

Fly to fly around freely
Recover to regenerate myself if hurt
Rain dance to help people grow crops and thus get paid
Psychic to rough up an attacker

What's your choice?

Teleport: duh its teleporting
Psychic: TK is always nice
Rest: I can easily fall asleep and get healed
Protect: Barrier to protect myself

Recycle: So I can freely recreate the last object I used. This would be great for when I want to like, eat good food multiple times without paying extra, for example.

Life Dew: allowing me to heal myself and those around me.

Transform: Because shapeshifting is kewl.

Surf: Just because being able to swim anywhere sounds fun, and I don't want to draw too much attention to myself by like, flying or something

Teleport: Being able to teleport myself and others anywhere that I've already been is super useful, and saves a ton on transportation.

Pay Day: Literally creates money. So long as I don't abuse it too much, it should be useful. Also can use it to defend myself in a pinch.

Softboiled: Most effective form of healing myself and others that isn't Jungle Healing.

Dragon Dance/Shift Gear: The ability to make myself faster seems very powerful, but these moves also boost my strength as well. Shift Gear is more effective and Toxtricity implies that you don't actually need gears to use it, but if it doesn't work then Dragon Dance is the backup. I also assumed that boosting my "special attack/defence" through Quiver Dance won't help much.

Was tempted to work around the 4 move limit with Metronome, but figured I'd save myself the chance of randomly exploding

-Splash
-Splash
-Splash
-Splash
monty-p-moneybags-spongebob.gif

Transform
Pay day
Rest
Judment

1-Now I have the powers of every single human, animal and more!!!
2-INFINIT MONEY!!
3-BYE BYE INSOMINIA AND I CAN RECOVERY FROM EVERY THING!!
4-Bow down to good

-Mind Reader
-Hypnosis
-Future Sight
-Transform
Might be liberal with my interpretation of what the moves do... anyway, I will become a politician or something lol
One important aspect for me is that I can use the abilities without people knowing, as I wouldn't want to end up in a lab getting experimented on.

Back