• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What makes Regina Mills 7-C?

I also find it suspicious, but she apparently scales from other characters.

Antvasima said:
I also find it suspicious, but she apparently scales from other characters.
The most powerful character on the show, Rumplestiltskin never has shown enough destructive out put on that level.

Well, you can ask the person who has edited the OUAT pages the most to respond here if you wish.

Antvasima said:
Well, you can ask the person who has edited the OUAT pages the most to respond here if you wish.
Ah I will. Maybe you could respond to my new Queen Bavmorda tier upgrade thread too if you're at it. :D

Hmm. Let's stay on topic please.

The Archdemon said:
It was deemed a 7-C feat in the Revision Thread, and he was claimed to be able to destroy it. He simply did not.
I'm just confused, because it seems like a feat through transmutation. . .which is unquantifiable.

The Archdemon said:
He removed the town from earth. I guess that's worth 7-C. It comes back through his magic.
There's still no destruction of the city, it's just shrinking it down to tiny size.

Dude, we could keep arguing about that if you willed, but we have a better feat lying right here. The verse has lots of feats to scale people to. Regina could even be 7-B all things considered.

The Archdemon said:
Dude, we could keep arguing about that if you willed, but we have a better feat lying right here. The verse has lots of feats to scale people to. Regina could even be 7-B all things considered.
Well if we do find a better feat then we can upgrade the tier instead of decreasing it.

But to me, it looks like Jafar shrank Agrabah to fit inside the ring.

The Archdemon said:
I suppose the Dark Curse cannot be counted for general AP. Only with preparations.
Hmmmm. . . In conclusion I have never seen Regina do anything outside of a maybe High 8-C fireball attack, but she might scale to the mermaids.

Is there a reason the mermaids storm isn't assumed to be the size... of a storm?

Like, is there an in-verse reason? If not, how far the horizon hardly matters when there is a standard size for storms.

Upgrade. Unless the storm is specifically said to be smaller, it scales to either Low 7-B or 7-B plain from DMUA's calcs, depending on how violent it was.

I don't know the verse enough to tell.

Depending how violent her storms are, either low 7-B or 7-B. That's all I can tell ya.

Back